Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Andrea F.
Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day. I had them in a gift basket I received and then ordered online. Priced well.
Kristin G.
Foodie Expert
My fV coffee in a nit flavor Omg addicting got to watch these though with the Suger lol
CVT/ Ligia R.
Foodie Expert
Excellent, prpteins for brunch delicious, its quality , by cotsco ans waltmart, price economy, very very delicious.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
'm not sure when Blue Diamond got into the business of dealing addictive substances, but these little almonds have me hooked. The combination of wasabi and soy sauce sounded appealing, so I sampled them one day and haven't stopped eating them since. I brought them to work one day and now half my office is ordering and eating this product. The other flavors that Blue Diamond produces are good as well, but these are by far the best combo to-date. They are not overly "spicy", as one would assume with the wasabi, nor do they have that "in your nose" effect that some people complain about when eating wasabi. Add to that the fact that almonds are a healthy source of vitamins, fiber, and good-fats and you have a winning combination. The bag lasts a while and has a re-sealable zipper top to keep them fresh (although it doesn't prevent officemates from eating your almonds, so be forewarned).
Bianca N.
Portales, NM
This is one of my favorite kind of nuts to eat while on the go. I am a repeat customer who loves to buy these while I am on the go. I am a college student this is something that I love packing in my backpack and making sure I have on hand and yes I would recommend to others because it is so easy to pass around.
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite almonds of all time. With that caramel flavor. I Love it!
Colleen M.
Wilmington, DE
I love the sea salt flavored almonds. I don't really like plain almonds so these are great.
Brittany C.
Deltona, FL
These are absolutely delicious! I love keeping these in my purse for when I need a little pick me up during the day.
Tayma G.
MIAMI, FL
These are so amazing. I have no words to describe how crunchy they are and the taste will have you drooling. Honestly the best and my entire family enjoys them.
Tesla T.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
Anything with almonds has my heart this product alone is what i bulk up on for snack reasons