Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Becca B.
Melbourne , FL
Foodie Expert
These are actually disgusting and I don't really recommend them to anybody OK
Carolyn S.
I don't know how many people have actually had the chance to try these...but they are amazing. I bought them at my local Sams Club and I carry a pack with me everywhere. They are a dessert/pick me up in a sleeve. Everyone should try them. AMAZING!!!
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
I didn't like this flavor very much. it was way too sweet and just tasted fake
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
What can i say i really love almonds the packaging is very convinient they are pretty healthy so that is alaways a plus
Tiana M.
Foodie Expert
These are so good and flavorful and I really think I might be addicted to them 😂🤘🏼
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
Strange but oddly good when I'm craving a salty sweet snack, also perfect for packing a lunch!
Kirstyn H.
Dunnsville, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this! I could eat this all day long and not get tired of it. Its got an amzing taste
Liz M.
Wilmington , CA
These are surprisingly good. Hey have just the right amount of sweetness. However, for the price I rather get something else or regular almonds to which k can use to make a trail mix. That's not saying that you can't do that with These because you can definitely do that.
Breanna w.
Greenville, SC
What are almonds and coffee? Two of the tastiest things ever. Put them together and you're left with happiness in a bag. I'm a fan
Katherine P.
Burlington , VT
Foodie Expert
I recently tried these for the first time and they are so yummy! What a great way for me to feel like I am having a sinful dessert, but am also sneaking in some protein too! Love