Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #94 in Nuts & Seeds

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
'm not sure when Blue Diamond got into the business of dealing addictive substances, but these little almonds have me hooked. The combination of wasabi and soy sauce sounded appealing, so I sampled them one day and haven't stopped eating them since. I brought them to work one day and now half my office is ordering and eating this product. The other flavors that Blue Diamond produces are good as well, but these are by far the best combo to-date. They are not overly "spicy", as one would assume with the wasabi, nor do they have that "in your nose" effect that some people complain about when eating wasabi. Add to that the fact that almonds are a healthy source of vitamins, fiber, and good-fats and you have a winning combination. The bag lasts a while and has a re-sealable zipper top to keep them fresh (although it doesn't prevent officemates from eating your almonds, so be forewarned).
Karreen B.
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
These flavored almonds are absolutely delicious! The flavoring is a light dusting on the almonds and really does taste like a caramel macchiato! I got these at Grocery Outlet and they were low-carb and low-sugar content so they fit into my diet perfectly. Nice little treat that I don't have to feel guilty about!
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
Portales, NM
This is one of my favorite kind of nuts to eat while on the go. I am a repeat customer who loves to buy these while I am on the go. I am a college student this is something that I love packing in my backpack and making sure I have on hand and yes I would recommend to others because it is so easy to pass around.
Roxana S.
Roxana S.
Omg where do I start with these almonds. They're the perfect snack for when you want something sweet but don't want to break any rules. I have these at my desk at work and I never get tired of them. It tastes just like the caramel macchiato from Starbucks. Definitely does not disappoint
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
These little almonds are far from a healthy snack. In fact, they're almost sinful. If I could just limit myself to a couple, it would be fine, but once I dive into this sugary, sweet, and crunchy snack, I find myself going and going and going. So delicious, would definitely recommend
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
I'm not a big nut fan but I love these and the flavors they have! I also love that you can get them in a small bag. It is easy to carry around and through in your bag/purse for an affordable, delicious snack. I would highly recommended for those that are constantly on the go.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Wilmington , Ca
These are surprisingly good. Hey have just the right amount of sweetness. However, for the price I rather get something else or regular almonds to which k can use to make a trail mix. That's not saying that you can't do that with These because you can definitely do that.
Blair M.
Blair M.
King, NC
These almonds are so incredible! The flavor really does taste like a Caramel Macchiato! It is perfect for when you want something a little sweet and crunchy at the same time. These are a nice healthy snack for someone trying to watch their weight. My family loves them!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Cocoa, FL
I love grabbing a bag of Blue Diamond Almonds on my way out the door. It is good for me, and is just as good if not better than any other name brand I can find at Walmart or publix. It is affordable and so tasty. Everyone should eat some Blue Diamond brand nuts. :)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Well this are my best kind of nuts to eat while on the go. because are sweet but not too much so are perfect for eat when you are walking or doing something, are sprensives but it really taste good I recommend but if you don't wanna spend a lot better buy others