Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Shellie M.
These have been out for a little while now and I love them. I love the individual packs for on the go. I always have a few in my purse for those days where I need something in between running around all day. These blue diamond nuts are the perfect on the go mom purse snack.
Cynthia U.
I just love love these! They are the perfect snack for in between meals! They taste so good and are so sweet and they have the perfect balance I have tried generic store brands and they don’t taste as good as these!
Emily R.
Smyrna, DE
Love these so much! Such a good sweet snack to get me through the 2 o clock drag in the office. The serving size is perfect as well. Just enough to hold me over but not to much to ruin dinner. Love these and recommend to lots of people!
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
'm not sure when Blue Diamond got into the business of dealing addictive substances, but these little almonds have me hooked. The combination of wasabi and soy sauce sounded appealing, so I sampled them one day and haven't stopped eating them since. I brought them to work one day and now half my office is ordering and eating this product. The other flavors that Blue Diamond produces are good as well, but these are by far the best combo to-date. They are not overly "spicy", as one would assume with the wasabi, nor do they have that "in your nose" effect that some people complain about when eating wasabi. Add to that the fact that almonds are a healthy source of vitamins, fiber, and good-fats and you have a winning combination. The bag lasts a while and has a re-sealable zipper top to keep them fresh (although it doesn't prevent officemates from eating your almonds, so be forewarned).
Molly J.
Covington , LA
The caramel macchiato flavoring was killer, but... guys. What is with the almond thing? They're not that good. I'd much prefer caramel macchiato cashews or peanuts. Almonds are just... okay.
Paul E.
Milford, NJ
Blue diamond nuts are always so good and these flavored ones are sooo tasty. Nice little snack bags I stick in my lunch and add as a treat. I love these things. They really are the perfect flavor mix that I have never really seen. try it you will love it
Amanda S.
I love a good nut and these are perfectly flavored and really delicious. I usually get them at Costco so they're cheaper price for more packs. A win win. Really delicious and I would definitely recommend
cloe g.
Ligonier, IN
These almonds are super delicious! My roommates and i enjoyed eating them all 😋 I really recommend anyone to order these almonds just because it's a great snack & it's super easy to grab and go! Plus, who doesn't love almonds?
Christine L.
Los Angeles, CA
This delicious snack is a great pick me up or throw in your back snack. I keep these on hand at work for those long days - it's delicious and better than the vending machine!