Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Shellie M.
Foodie Expert
These have been out for a little while now and I love them. I love the individual packs for on the go. I always have a few in my purse for those days where I need something in between running around all day. These blue diamond nuts are the perfect on the go mom purse snack.
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
Foodie Expert
These flavored almonds are absolutely delicious! The flavoring is a light dusting on the almonds and really does taste like a caramel macchiato! I got these at Grocery Outlet and they were low-carb and low-sugar content so they fit into my diet perfectly. Nice little treat that I don't have to feel guilty about!
Emily R.
Smyrna, DE
Love these so much! Such a good sweet snack to get me through the 2 o clock drag in the office. The serving size is perfect as well. Just enough to hold me over but not to much to ruin dinner. Love these and recommend to lots of people!
Katherine P.
Burlington , VT
Foodie Expert
I recently tried these for the first time and they are so yummy! What a great way for me to feel like I am having a sinful dessert, but am also sneaking in some protein too! Love
Roxana S.
Omg where do I start with these almonds. They're the perfect snack for when you want something sweet but don't want to break any rules. I have these at my desk at work and I never get tired of them. It tastes just like the caramel macchiato from Starbucks. Definitely does not disappoint
Molly J.
Covington , LA
Foodie Expert
The caramel macchiato flavoring was killer, but... guys. What is with the almond thing? They're not that good. I'd much prefer caramel macchiato cashews or peanuts. Almonds are just... okay.
cloe g.
Ligonier, IN
These almonds are super delicious! My roommates and i enjoyed eating them all 😋 I really recommend anyone to order these almonds just because it's a great snack & it's super easy to grab and go! Plus, who doesn't love almonds?
Paul E.
Milford, NJ
Blue diamond nuts are always so good and these flavored ones are sooo tasty. Nice little snack bags I stick in my lunch and add as a treat. I love these things. They really are the perfect flavor mix that I have never really seen. try it you will love it
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
I love a good nut and these are perfectly flavored and really delicious. I usually get them at Costco so they're cheaper price for more packs. A win win. Really delicious and I would definitely recommend