Food & SnacksPantryNuts & SeedsBlue Diamond
Blue Diamond Almonds, Can, Roasted Salted

Blue Diamond® Almonds, Can, Roasted Salted

We Add Just The Right Amount Of Salt To Complement The Almond's Delicate Flavor. And Our Unique Roasting Process Holds In Freshness For That Just-right Crunch. Perfect For Snacking, They're Also Ideal For Your Favorite Recipes.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower) And Sea Salt.

What Dow sit taste similar too?
Where can I find this at?
Start your review of Blue Diamond® Almonds, Can, Roasted Salted!
How would you rate this product?
Jaime F.
Texas
1,275 reviews
Blue Diamond® Almonds, Can, Roasted Salted uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Blue Diamond® Almonds, Can, Roasted Salted Blue Diamond Almonds are delicious right out of the can! These are salted and roasted to perfection. I keep them on hand when hunger strikes for an easy, quick snack.
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Blue Diamond® Almonds, Can, Roasted Salted uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
The almonds 🥜🌰 are really good, my mom loved them, she said it weren't that salty, 28 almonds are worth 170 calories.
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Blue Diamond® Almonds, Can, Roasted Salted uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: Instacart
Love these roasted almonds! Has flavor and I don't feel guilty on snacking on a jar of almonds. Little pricey for a tiny jar but definitely worth the taste! #snacks #food [product:blue-diamond®-almonds,-can,-roasted-salted]
Lauren J.
Peoria, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Almonds, such a staple in my diet. The sodium in these helps me get to my gallon a day of water intake goal.
Donald C.
Boone, IA
These are awesome to keep in the car for the drive home when my energy starts dropping. It stops my tummy from growling and crunching on them helps distract me from traffic. Blue Diamond has always been my preferred brand, by far the best flavors.
Stephanie C.
Dallas, TX
These are a great fix for a hunger attack. Quick easy and full of flavor, it is good to always have some around
Wyatt G.
New Brunswick, NJ
Blue Diamond® Almonds, Can, Roasted Salted uploaded by Wyatt G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Definitivamente estás almendras saladas me encantan. Se convirtieron en mi snack favorito, me gusta que sean crujientes. Estoy interesada en probar los diferentes sabores qué hay, si te gustan las almendras, te la recomiendo!
alex M.
Coventry, RI
Almonds are my favorite nut and they are the healthiest for you. Flavor is incorporated throughout the entire nut of the rich saltiness
Jessica O.
Medford, NY
Blue Diamond® Almonds, Can, Roasted Salted uploaded by Jessica O.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love Blue Diamond Almonds, this flavor is perfect for a salty snack craving. Low carbs and they are American Heart ♥️ Association certified as a heart healthy food! I always have some stashed in my work desk and car.
Dana D.
Dowelltown, TN
Blue Diamond® Almonds, Can, Roasted Salted uploaded by Dana D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these almonds , I rate these a 5 star, They hardly have any sodium so not bad for my high blood pressure, they give me a pick me up also , give them a try , I got at Walmart , But you could get it any grocery stores.