BY BLUE DIAMOND

We Add Just The Right Amount Of Salt To Complement The Almond's Delicate Flavor. And Our Unique Roasting Process Holds In Freshness For That Just-right Crunch. Perfect For Snacking, They're Also Ideal For Your Favorite Recipes.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower) And Sea Salt.

Carli S.
Poland, OH
The quality of Blue Diamond nuts surpasses most others. However they cost a lot of money so I can’t get them as much as I would like. My favorite are the roasted and salted almonds and the honey roasted almonds. I could eat the little container all at once because they just taste so good!
T C.
Ludington, MI
This product is a little expensive but it’s worth the price. It’s an extremely beneficial snack which tastes so good! The problem is that nobody would want to spend this much money on almonds unless if they know that they loves them.
Emily G.
These almonds are a staple in my house. My husband and I love to snack on them because they are a healthier choice than cookie or cake. They are very tasty! I buy our almonds from Walmart. I would definitely recommend them!
Nikole S.
Roasted salted almonds are my favorite! I like buying the whole ones so that if I just want to grab a handful to snack on, or a side with my tuna salad, or even crush them and put them on top of ice cream! ❤️❤️ with the resealable bag I’m not nervous about buying this big of a bag
Caitlin J.
Saint Charles, AR
With these you’ll love the taste of almonds! They’re a little pricey but in my opinion worth it! The almond obtains a new flavor when roasted and it’s amazing!!
It’s better than a regular almond by far!
Emily D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are my all time favorite almonds and I refuse to eat any other brand! They are just the right amount of salt, and they are super crunchy, which I love. Some other brands of almonds taste chalky to me. The brand is a little pricey for how many you are getting compared to if you bought at Costco, but because of the quality, I continue to buy these no matter the price.
Anna F.
I buy this whenever my mother-in-law is in town. She’s from the Philippines so I try to buy as much as I can for her to bring it back with her. She loves the saltiness mixed in it and almonds in the Philippines is really expensive and she’s really happy it’s really cheap here, so aside from what I bought her, she also buys additional more for her to take home, she probably always ends up having a supply for like half a year. 😂
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Blue Diamond® Almonds, Can, Roasted Salted are delicious. They also come in the perfect size to take on the go. Compared to other almonds on the market they run about the same cost. They also work for a great portion size
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
These are an absolute necessesity for me! I buy these consistently for snacking. I throw a little powdered stevia in there as well with cinnamon, and it's addictive. I think these are reasonably priced, but it does seem like nuts are all more expensive lately. I'd recommend them though, there's worse stuff you could get!
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
These are my favorite brand of almonds ever! They are perfectly salted and roasted! It’s a perfect grab and go snack and knowing I’m eating something healthier is always a plus!
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
Where can I find this at?

Walmart