BY BLUE DIAMOND

We Add Just The Right Amount Of Salt To Complement The Almond's Delicate Flavor. And Our Unique Roasting Process Holds In Freshness For That Just-right Crunch. Perfect For Snacking, They're Also Ideal For Your Favorite Recipes.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower) And Sea Salt.

Carli S.
Poland, OH
The quality of Blue Diamond nuts surpasses most others. However they cost a lot of money so I can’t get them as much as I would like. My favorite are the roasted and salted almonds and the honey roasted almonds. I could eat the little container all at once because they just taste so good!
Emily G.
These almonds are a staple in my house. My husband and I love to snack on them because they are a healthier choice than cookie or cake. They are very tasty! I buy our almonds from Walmart. I would definitely recommend them!
Nikole S.
Roasted salted almonds are my favorite! I like buying the whole ones so that if I just want to grab a handful to snack on, or a side with my tuna salad, or even crush them and put them on top of ice cream! ❤️❤️ with the resealable bag I’m not nervous about buying this big of a bag
Caitlin J.
Saint Charles, AR
With these you’ll love the taste of almonds! They’re a little pricey but in my opinion worth it! The almond obtains a new flavor when roasted and it’s amazing!!
It’s better than a regular almond by far!
Emily D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are my all time favorite almonds and I refuse to eat any other brand! They are just the right amount of salt, and they are super crunchy, which I love. Some other brands of almonds taste chalky to me. The brand is a little pricey for how many you are getting compared to if you bought at Costco, but because of the quality, I continue to buy these no matter the price.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
These are an absolute necessesity for me! I buy these consistently for snacking. I throw a little powdered stevia in there as well with cinnamon, and it's addictive. I think these are reasonably priced, but it does seem like nuts are all more expensive lately. I'd recommend them though, there's worse stuff you could get!
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
These are my favorite brand of almonds ever! They are perfectly salted and roasted! It’s a perfect grab and go snack and knowing I’m eating something healthier is always a plus!
Destiny H.
Richardson, TX
I worked at the call center a lot so These were my favorite snacks I would honestly eat the whole can in a day I actually love almonds and I also put these in my salad
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
These are good for on the go and taste pretty dang good I have found some that taste better. It these aren’t horrible and they are affordable I would recommend these but there are other kinds I would recommend more
Jessica G.
Rainsville , AL
I love it the only reason I eat these is because my mom buys them because she says they’re good for your body. And we just eat them like if they were popcorn and we were watching a movie. I would recommend these to people who want to be healthier and also if you love food well there you go 😊
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
Where can I find this at?

Amazon