Blue Diamond Almonds, Can, Honey Roasted 6 oz/170 g (Pack 3) uploaded by kuku k.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #6 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond almonds honey roasted; honey roast almonds - a delicious sweet tasting almond for any occasion. It's great for snack time and a special treat for lunches. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Blue Diamond has by far the best honey roasted almonds! I could eat these all day long out of the can. The flavor is powerful in each crunchy bite! The almonds themselves aren't too nutty but have that almond bite to them. The powder is sweet but salty making it a perfect cross between the two. You get the taste of sweet honey but then get shocked with a deep smoked flavor. The cross is just brilliant!
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
Honey roasted almonds! Oh my gosh so good! I think I can eat a whole can in a sitting if no one stop me. It’s kinda of expensive, I get them at Walmart and it was like $10 a can. But then its a healthier choice of snack so you get what you pay for. I would buy this again and recommend this to others.
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
Honey roasted almonds are my favorite. They may not be the healthiest choice of almonds, but they taste so good. I take a small bag of them to work with me for my snack and they are very filling. I bought these at Meijer. However, they can be found at any grocery store probably.
Paige M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love these almonds. The flavor is great, they’re fairly priced and the quality is excellent. I can find these at all of my local groceries (i.e. Farm Fresh, WalMart, and Food Lion). Compared to the stores brands, I usually do prefer this brand because of the quality.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My favorite to grab and snack on on the go. Sweet enough to fulfill your sweet tooth without divulging in something that would be less healthy. I can just throw these in my car to snack on and they keep me decently full until my next meal paired with a smoothie.
Mollee W.
These nuts are such a treat. They do have some sugar in them so I would stay away from them if you're saying no to sugar. But they're yummy, heart-healthy and very filling for an afternoon snack. My kids including a toddler love them. We can sit down as a family of 5 and easily polish off you can in no time. They can be a little expensive so I usually try to get them when they're on sale at my local grocer but they're delicious and worth every penny.
Majda M.
A gift to almonds! Again, I can eat this entire container in one sitting because it’s just so darn good. Definitely something I recommend for snacking and it is one of my favorites. Just keep in mind: self control.
Bailey N.
These almonds are so good. Plus, they’re addicting. I used to eat these all the time at school and in between races at track meets. They’re a go-to snack. And I love that they’re healthy for the most part!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Honey roasted perfection! These are so good I plan to add them to my Christmas gifts haha. I highly recommend you try them. I like to add them diced up on my arugala salad or just as a yummy snack.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I love almonds and this is a kind of healthy snack. I try to buy Blue Diamond brand because they produce honey in a cruelty free manner and try to protect bees that are becoming endangered.