Blue Diamond Almonds, Can, Honey Roasted 6 oz/170 g (Pack 3) uploaded by kuku k.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #4 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond almonds honey roasted; honey roast almonds - a delicious sweet tasting almond for any occasion. It's great for snack time and a special treat for lunches. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
Blue Diamond has by far the best honey roasted almonds! I could eat these all day long out of the can. The flavor is powerful in each crunchy bite! The almonds themselves aren't too nutty but have that almond bite to them. The powder is sweet but salty making it a perfect cross between the two. You get the taste of sweet honey but then get shocked with a deep smoked flavor. The cross is just brilliant!
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
Honey roasted almonds! Oh my gosh so good! I think I can eat a whole can in a sitting if no one stop me. It’s kinda of expensive, I get them at Walmart and it was like $10 a can. But then its a healthier choice of snack so you get what you pay for. I would buy this again and recommend this to others.
Taylir W.
Foodie Expert
This flavor is my husbands favorite flavor. I purchase a bunch of these every year to add to his stocking. He loves the honey flavor. It is a sweet treat that is both healthy and delicious. The price point on these is high so we only buy these when they are on sale or for special occasions.
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
Foodie Expert
Honey roasted almonds are my favorite. They may not be the healthiest choice of almonds, but they taste so good. I take a small bag of them to work with me for my snack and they are very filling. I bought these at Meijer. However, they can be found at any grocery store probably.
Paige M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love these almonds. The flavor is great, they’re fairly priced and the quality is excellent. I can find these at all of my local groceries (i.e. Farm Fresh, WalMart, and Food Lion). Compared to the stores brands, I usually do prefer this brand because of the quality.
Mollee W.
Foodie Expert
These nuts are such a treat. They do have some sugar in them so I would stay away from them if you're saying no to sugar. But they're yummy, heart-healthy and very filling for an afternoon snack. My kids including a toddler love them. We can sit down as a family of 5 and easily polish off you can in no time. They can be a little expensive so I usually try to get them when they're on sale at my local grocer but they're delicious and worth every penny.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
I I love this product was delicious. It's high-quality and packed with protein which I love I was not disappointed because this product is so delicious and healthy and I would purchase it again and I recommend this product.
Christina N.
Foodie Expert
What girl doesn’t love diamonds? Although these are not the diamonds on your finger, it’s so good!! These almonds are scrum-deli-umcous! They are pricey tho. A lot more expensive than other brands, but it’s well worth it!
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
This is a nice snack if you like almonds. I usually get a container when I travel and it’s super easy to keep clean. I think the price could be a little better but the quality is definitely not bad.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Honey roasted perfection! These are so good I plan to add them to my Christmas gifts haha. I highly recommend you try them. I like to add them diced up on my arugala salad or just as a yummy snack.