BY BLUE DIAMOND

Our BOLD flavors our heating up with new Sriracha flavored almonds. Fans of the bold, complex flavors of Sriracha hot sauce can now experience that tangy heat on Blue Diamond almonds. So pick up a can and kick up the heat.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Sugar, Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Cayenne Pepper Sauce (Salt, Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Vinegar Solids, Garlic), Tomato Powder, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Vinegar Solids, Extractives Of Paprika, And Natural Flavor.

• Do these actually taste like Siracha or are they just spicy?1 Answers
  • I haven't seen these and now I'm curious! are they spicy?...6 Answers
  • How spicy are they? Do you need water while eating these?2 Answers
Blue Diamond® Almonds Bold Sriracha

Start your review of Blue Diamond® Almonds Bold Sriracha!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sadie S.
Purchased at: Target
Mmmmm these are A M A Z I NG !! I love them so much! Totally try them ! They taste soooooo good like sooo good! Also try the Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar because boy oh boy I’m a attact to these ! They are just soooo sooooo yummy !! Would recommend you try both for your salty side!
Brandi J.
Los Angeles
I love something spicy and these hit the spot. When I don’t want to share I bring these with me as most of my coworkers don’t have the taste buds for hot. Lucky me.
Jaime E.
Okay, I’m giving them 4 stars because they were too hot for me. I can’t really take anything spicy like a pepper; but my husband and his brother absolutely love them! They were a weekly treat for a while and were a perfect drinking snack according to them, I’ll just stick to my salt and vinegar. Lol
Marcy B.
Clarks Summit, PA
These sriracha almonds are a staple to my every week routine, by far one of my favorite snacks. So easy for snacking and the flavor is spot on. Not too salty, nor too spicy ! It’s the perfect treat to curb that mid day hunger! Highly highly recommended
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Blue Diamond Almonds Bold Sriracha are my favorite yet! The flavor is subtle with a bit of a kick after. Not too hot at all. They aren’t the cheapest almonds but very comparable to most almonds. They are worth the price. Also they are easily found almost everywhere.
Allegra M.
So addictive and so good! Almost always on sale and usually less expensive than other brands but great quality. One of my favorite products by them, purchased at Walgreens and would recommend to others
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
These are amazing! I literally cannot stop snacking on these. Not too hot or overly seasoned. Perfect crunch and a nice portable container for easy munching on the go. I picked these up at target and was able to use cartwheel for an additional discount!
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
This is my boyfriend favorite snack. He makes me pick them up whenever I go to the store to restock. They are the perfect snack. Filling yet small and delicious. The flavor is super unique. And as a family we love siracha so it's a big bonus for us.
Jessie M.
These are amazing!!! Its like eating chips but better for you. There is so much flavor on each almond! They do not have much of a kick, so if your looking for a spicy snack, this isnt for you. For me, it has the perfect flavor though and i cant get enough!
chelse c.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I originally got these for my fiance because I wanted him to have a tasty and nutritious snack. He never ate them so I dug in and omg! They're amazing. I am a baby when it comes to spicy food but these really weren't that spicy. I love them!
Melodie M.
Richmond, VA
How hot are they on a scale of 1 to 10
Chris  P.
Atlanta, GA
How spicy are these?
Cierra R.
How spicy is this product?
Destiny T.