BY BLUE DIAMOND #74 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond® Bold Jalapeno Smokehouse® Almonds.
Smart Snacking!™
Intense taste! see more...

Michael J.
Bennington, VT
If you haven't tried Blue Diamond's flavored almonds, you should. They have barely any more calories, and they are EXTREMELY tasty. Jalapeno smokehouse is probably my second favorite to the coconut flavor and smokehouse. There are so many flavors and they are the best for those of us who need a post workout snack!
Bonnie W.
Wow 2 of my favorites, Blue Diamond Almond & Jalapeno's. A tasty spicy snack that's high in protein & fiber & quite delicious if I might say so myself. Blue Diamond has always been a great brand with great flavors but they've really expanded their products with more flavors & more products. Thanks Blue Diamond!
Imaan R.
Morton Grove, IL
These babies are packed with flavor! I bought these on a whim at Walmart one day, as a midnight snack. But, between my husband and I, we finished the entire can that night! They taste amazing and are very satisfying, not to mention the fact that they are a healthy alternative to our normal snacking habits!
Isomara T.
Worcester, MA
The crack that I'm addicted too! They have such great smoked flavor with a kick to the buds! They do have a bit of too much sodium but it's nothing a bit of water can't washout! You can pick them up almost anywhere! If you're not into spicy I totally recommend grabbing the simple smokehouse one
Lisa P.
The Jalapeno Smokehouse almonds are so addictive. I like all of the flavors but this is a favorite because it's a great blend of salty, nutty and spicy! I love how convenient the container is for taking these snacks on the go to work, in the car and for a quick snack while on vacation.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
Whoever came up with the idea of spicy nuts was a genius. These are so yummy that i always end up eating more than i think i will. That and my boyfriend keeps stealing them. I still prefer jalapeno cashews, but the almonds are just as good. These are great for a homemade snack mix.
Elizabeth E.
Roseville, MN
One day I decided to try all of the Blue Diamond flavors I could find at Target. Maybe they were on sale or something. There were four kinds and this was one of them. I liked this kind the best because they have that spicy kick. I highly recommend an almond taste testing session.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
Being a nurse I'm not always guaranteed a lunch break so having these at my desk is perfect. Pros its a delicious, healthy, and quick snack. Con's any type of nut seems to be so expensive!! The Jalapeno flavor definitely met my expectations! I have my Fiance hooked on them!
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
These are the best almonds I've ever had. I love the taste of the jalapeño smokehouse a lot. These almonds are a great snack. The only reason I give them 4 stars is they are a little expensive but I still think they're worth it. I would definitely recommend them.
Dani K.
I love blue diamond, and these almonds are no exception. I usually just go for the lightly salted, and I still do prefer those, but these didn't disappoint! It's the perfect amount of spice if you enjoy that kind of flavoring! Plus, almonds are super healthy!
Selena K.