BY BLUE DIAMOND

Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This is one delicious flavor that is almost impossible to find I had it one time a long time ago and I’ve never seen it again my guess is it’s been discontinued. Their quality is always high the prices vary all over the board depending on where you buy them
Rebecca K.
This is my dad's favorite brand he goes through one container every week we have to buy multiple because he loves them so much they taste really good to me this is a little bit plan with not enough salt but he loves them so
Alicia H.
I'm not a fan of these. They resemble the taste of mayonnaise, in my opinion. And if you are not a fan of almonds but want to ease into eating them this will not disguise the taste.
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
Oh my goodness these are one of my favorites. I love almonds and they are a very healthy snack too. I love the Blue Diamond brand too. It has been around for a long time.
Katie J.
Conway, SC
Almond are such a great choice for a healthy snack, I love the taste of the salt and it helps curve any craving I have for unhealthy choice. These blue Diamond Almonds do not compare to any other brand out there. I got mine from the local BiLo and eat them everyday.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Robin H.
Stockholm, NJ
I love this brand of almonds! Almonds are such a health power food, and they're always pretty expensive. This brand it tasty and healthy for you, while also being pretty affordable for what you are getting.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
Oh my gosh these are so yummy! Extremely pricey so I don't buy them very often. Healthy alternative to chips but I only buy them when they go on sale at Walgreens. I love the variety of flavors offered.
stephanie b.
Cleveland, OH
These are great almonds! Very bold and great taste, defiantly affordable and easy to buy. My husband loves them too and so do my kids. Very intense taste for it being an almond! Better than most flavored almonds I have bought in the past. 10/10!
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I love blue diamond almonds. They have so many different flavors to choose from and most of them taste so good that you have to stop yourself from eating the entire can!