BY BLUE DIAMOND #72 in Nuts & Seeds

Lola M.
Lola M.
I never really used to like almonds until I tried these. I oove spicy foods so this gave me what I was looking for. the right amount of spice where it's not too much and not too little. they taste great and they will keep you full. works as a great snack!!! it's super affordable too, I bought mine at walgreens for like, 3 or 4 dollars not bad.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Foodie Expert
My grandma always purchases these nuts for me, I'm not too sure on the price but I know they're inexpensive. If you're already an almond lover then the hint of honey Dijon just makes them taste even greater 🤗 There are other flavors this brand sells, I believe I've also tried some that are lightly coated in a brown sugar. All great flavors 👍
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
Foodie Expert
If I was a huge fan of Honey Dijon then yes this would have 5 but I'm not. Sorry. But in terms of bold flavor, it hits the marks. Sodium levels aren't too terrible. Pretty affordable if you make it last and not eat the whole can in one sitting. Would highly recommend the brand in general, this flavor to Dijon fans
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Downey, CA
My spouse loves almonds, I've never been a big fan of almonds but with the honey they taste amazing! The amount of almonds per jar are pretty good even though it feel like they disappear in 2.5 seconds. The price for this is not to bad either it's a good quality so I think it's fair.
Ysleyer S.
Ysleyer S.

They're my favorite snack . The taste is a bit strong, but I do not mind . I usually buy in packs of three in my house do not last many a time they are opened . The package is quite convenient to carry in your bag and also the price is quite low if you manage to get through coupons.
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I've always been a huge fan of almonds! They are so cute and easy to snack. They also fit really well into my diet plan so I don't feel bad whenever I'm snacking on them! I love the blue diamond brand because they have so many different flavors but this honey dijon is my favorite!!
Karen O.
Karen O.
Foodie Expert
I've tried these not my favorite flavor, but then again I'm not big on honey so If you like honey these are a great choice for you but honestly they were disgusting to me. The only thing I did like was that the Almonds don't feel stale like others that have flavor in them
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack for work, school, or for another event. They are a bit too salty for my personal taste, but the honey flavoring adds a a great taste. It is affordable to buy, it isn't super expensive. I would not recommend those who do not like overly salty snacks
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Charleston, SC
the best savory flavor of blue diamond almonds! i go for the coconut when i want something sweet! But this is one of the best healthy snacks around. id pick these over potato chips any day. be prepared to have messy fingers though - the honey mustard dust gets everywhere.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Nacogdoches , TX
Not a fan, the flavor was too bold and very messy. The powder that covered the almonds got all over my hands and clothes and I am not normally a messy eater. The flavoring was way to bold for me too. I was expecting more honey mustard then Dijon I guess which is my bad.