Blue Diamond Almonds Artisan Nut-Thins Sesame Seeds Cracker Snacks uploaded by Scarlet G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Almonds Artisan Nut-Thins® Cracker Snacks.
Natural.
Wheat & gluten free.
Crafted with brown rice, almonds & sesame seeds.
Good source of fiber.
4g of fat per serving. see more...

Jock G.
Jock G.
Foodie Expert
These are the best crackers ever. I bought two boxes. They came yesterday. I'm out of the Blue Diamond Nut Thins again. And, I'm a binge eater. There are just THAT good.I suppose they are a little expensive for the amount you get, but you get some flax and other healthy stuff. I'm not saying this is health food, but I could pick worse.I love these so much, I guess I better not buy but one box when I order. Because, I know I can't stay out of them.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Nice gluten free alternative to crackers. Very cruchy, hold up well in dips. I wish they could be a bit more the style of a baked chip at times, sometimes I don't want all that crunch. Being gluten free myself though, I've never been cross contaminated with this product and trust it on a gluten free diet. And the crackers taste good.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
These are my favorite crackers in the world. I'm not even a huge cracker product, but these crackers are so delicious to me. They're a little bit pricier than regular crackers, but worth it in my opinion.
The only thing I would change is the fact that they're not vegan — there's milk in these, which seems a bit unnecessary.
brigitte m.
brigitte m.
What more can I say? It's a great product. I thought Walmart would have a slightly cheaper price than the general marketplace, but I was wrong about that. Walmart's price is right in-line with the general marketplace as of Mother's Day 2014. At least it's a fair price, in my opinion. And again, it's a great product!
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
Being that I mix ratio for a meeting I have very different backgrounds I also feel that trying different things is what makes her and Glen's of race together like a Asian and black Mexican Spanish it is a lot of good things that come from different reason so you can look on the internet and it all seems good to me
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Foodie Expert

They are handmade gluten-free crackers made ​​with brown rice so the ingredients are healthy , taste good , they are crunchy, Spreads and accompanying ideal as an aperitif, ideal cholesterol free to supplement the diet,
They are healthy and an excellent option for people who can not tolerate gluten
Sharai J.
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ
Wow, love these, taste explosion in your mouth. Most gluten free is like eating cardboard. These are healthy and affordable and ev Rome in our family loves them. Easily found at any store and better than most other brands I have tried. Love them. Highly recommend to anyone especially gluten free.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Newtown, PA
These sesame seed cracker snacks are absolutely amazing. I wish they were packed with even more of a flavor burst however they're still the perfect afternoon snack. I dip them in hummus or pair with cheese as a quick afternoon snack. Let's be honest, I can also eat an entire box by themselves!
Christine V.
Christine V.
This cracker is one of my favorite types of crackers. It has a delightful crunch and delicious, salty, nutty, sesame flavor that is great on its own or wonderful when eating soup of many varieties. I purchase it frequently, and it frequently goes on sale where I shop (Dillons/Kroger).
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
I have tried many different things from Blue Diamond, but these Almonds Artisan Nut-Thins Sesame Seeds Cracker Snacks are hands down the best snack I have ever had! they are bursting with flavor and they are great with dips or spreads on them, but they are also great by themselves!