Blue Diamond Almonds Artisan Nut-Thins Multi-Seeds Cracker Snacks uploaded by Elizabeth S.Blue Diamond Almonds Artisan Nut-Thins Multi-Seeds Cracker Snacks uploaded by Luz E D.

BY NUT-THINS

Blue Diamond® Almonds Artisan Nut-Thins® Cracker Snacks.
Natural.
Wheat & gluten free.
Crafted with brown rice, almonds & multi-seeds.
Provides 21g of whole grain goodness per serving. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these crackers. I love that they made out of healthy ingredients. I like to have them with a snack or with my dinner I would eat them with anything.
Amanda J.
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers! They can be eaten alone but it's difficult to have just one. They are full of flavor too so it's perfect to pair them with your favorite cheese or dip. I would definitely recommend for the next time you have people over because they really go with everything
Ingrid G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Great way of snacking I too them off with some Brie cheese and honey or sometimes with some humus for those days where you need a healthy snack without feeling guilty about calories and stuff like that... I prefer this ones in particular because of the multigrain seeds in it and the flavor is bit salty yet so satisfying
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
There are so few crackers for me to try being gluten Free but I did give these a try. I felt like the flavor was lacking in this and the amount in the box was skimpy. If the box was actually decently full the price would be right but it's not even close.
Kelly P.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks to keep in pantry or in my drawer at work when I'm looking for something to snack on. Tastes great, and a healthy option compared to greasy chips in the vending machine. Purchased at stop and shop & also Target. Always recommend these to family and friends.
Kari S.
Northport , AL
I am gluten free, so finding crackers, bread crumbs, etc. can be very difficult. These crackers are WONDERFUL! They're gluten free, but full of flavor. They also worked perfectly as bread crumbs in my meatballs once they were ground up!!
jamie h.
great quality. decently priced. perfect for lunches, hiking or just a quick snack. i swear by this brand and do not buy from anyone else. also perfect before exercise.
Courtney B.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
These are a decently healthy cracker. I don't like that they are shiny looking and have a weird after taste to me. I do like that they are a healthier alternative but my fiancé can't eat them since he's allergic to nuts.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite crackers to go with cheese or hummus!! They have a little more salt than I probably should be enjoying.. but they are soo good!! Sometimes they can go stale a little quickly but overall soo good
Haley C.
Oil Springs, KY
This is a great healthy snack to eat! Instead of eating unhealthy foods like chips, grabbing a bite of these is a better choice. They are also very affordable and come in many different flavors! Highly recommend this snack for everyone!