BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Almonds Artisan Nut-Thins® Cracker Snacks.
Natural.
Wheat & gluten free.
Crafted with brown rice, almonds & flax seeds.
Flax seeds provides 400mg of ALA omega-3 per serving. see more...

• Can you eat this plain or are they better paired with something? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cat S.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
Foodie Expert
I had to go Gluten Free for a diet and losing crackers was the hardest thing for me. I was introduced to these crackers by my dietitian and instantly fell in love! Now that I'm back in the Gluten world, I still buy these crackers. They can be a little on the pricey side, probably because they are Gluten free, but there is usually a good sale at Safeway and I use that opportunity to stock up. Almond Thins are great with hummus and other dips, or cheese... anything you would use crackers with. They are a little crunchier and have a really nice flavor. I prefer the plain but my friends all like the flavors so it's really about preference.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Virgie, KY
Great cracker with a good price. Not filled with the fats from regular crackers, and they are amazing with a nice piece of Swiss or sharp cheddar on them. The ingredients shows its gluten free, so they also don't give you the bloated feeling like you just ate an entire subway footlong.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
These are really very tasty and crisp. I ate the whole box in a day. Talk about, "bet ya can't eat just one".I love almonds and there is a subtle taste of almonds. They have a fresh and crisp taste. You could eat them alone or with dips or salsa. I think they'd be great with anything.
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
I literally hate nuts. I do not eat anything that has a strong nut flavor in it. These crackers do not taste like almonds and they are healthier for me than just a normal cracker. I've used these crackers for snacking and dipped them in hummus or put a small piece of cheese on them.
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
Bought these as a healthy alternative. They were surprisingly good; however for the calories and price they just didn't seem worth it. I usually go with an alternative cracker, or just stay away from crackers and go with something more simple that I can use to entertain guests with.
shelly m.
shelly m.
potsdam , ny
A pretty good choice for those that are gluten free for whatever reason. they are a little bit harder than other brands (that have wheat in them) but i still find these (and the chia ones) to be great for the old standby of cheese and crackers. plus the flax etc is good for you
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Omg these crackers are so delicious, I can just sit there are eat the whole box. They're kind of expensive since you don't actually have that many in the box, but they're so tasty it is worth it. Eating them with tuna or cheese or just plain, they're amazing no matter what!
Julie C.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Foodie Expert
The healthy version of me loves almonds. I used to eat them all them time but I have kind of fell off that trail but these were my go to healthy snack. Also a really good road trip snack with zero mess at all. Almonds are more expensive than regular nuts but still love them
Anna S.
Anna S.
Orlando, FL
These crackers are quite tasty. They pair well with cheese or just by themselves. I have tried just about all the different flavors and haven't tasted one that I didn't not enjoy. I always have a box in my pantry. Its nice to know my gluten free friends can eat them too!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
I love these crackers- I always pick them up when they are on sale at the grocery store. I wouldn't call them a health food but I do feel better eating them with the Flax as part of the ingredients. They are a decent cracker to throw on the table for company as well.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
Can you eat this plain or are they better paired with something?