BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Almonds Artisan Nut-Thins® Cracker Snacks.
Natural.
Wheat & gluten free.
Crafted with brown rice, almonds & flax seeds.
Flax seeds provides 400mg of ALA omega-3 per serving. see more...

• Can you eat this plain or are they better paired with something? 3 Answers
Lacie A.
West Jordan, UT
Foodie Expert
Very good, they are a lot like triscuit but better. I've only tried them once. Compares better with any other crackers I've tried. Pros they are healthier, good carbs cons they hurt your mouth after a while ­čśé
Edith M.
Hampton, VA
Best snack ever!!!! I keep it at work and on my pantry. Such a great way to fight those cravings that we get. It is sometimes a little too salty, but it keeps me drinking water. Each other product has it's own nutrition facts, but I think they all do the work at having a snack around.
Maddie S.
Elmer, NJ
Foodie Expert
I really like this filling snack! The taste is great and I don't get hungry later, it fills me up till my next meal. This was the first time I have purchased this snack but I would for sure purchase it again. It was affordable for having such rich ingredients.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Foodie Expert
Blue Diamond Almonds Artisan Nut-Thins Flax Seeds Cracker Snacks are really good. They taste better than similar crackers, and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this product to my family, and friends. They are a tad pricey but worth it due to high quality ingredients.
Isabella I.
Foodie Expert
These are my favourite crackers, hands down. Healthy as healthy can be, but they taste so amazing. They're so addicting and I wish they put more in a box. I hate almonds, but these help me get a good dose of healthy fat and nutrients without complaint. Only con is how little they put in a box. I still recommend these regardless.
Holly L.
These are a great, healthy snack! I love to put cheese one them or mix up some tuna dip and dig in. Once I had to go gluten free, it was hard to find crackers that I liked that didn't taste and feel like cardboard in your mouth. These are crispy, just salty enough, and taste great!
Brandi C.
Union, OR
These are the most yummy snack crackers! Other companies don't quite have the flavor down like Blue Diamond does. I buy these whenever we need snack crackers. They are best priced at Walmart or a Grocery Outlet if they happen to have them. These are also great accompanied by hummus.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
Great source of flax seed but flavor is lacking a bit. I wasn't super thrilled with flavor of this product. I purchased it in the health market at our local Hy Vee. I feel as tho the box is so empty. Either make packaging smaller or fill up the bag a bit more.
Nikkk R.
Saint albans , WV
I grabbed these for a side snack for dinner... Anndddd just about ate the entire box.
I then made the mistake of letting my boyfriend at the time try them.. From then on I always had a box handy.
My dogs love them too! Lol
Anna S.
Lee, NH
Foodie Expert
these are my favorite crackers. i buy 3 boxes of these a week and go through them super fast. these crackers are healthy and have lots of protein. they make a perfect snack

my only complaint is how little cracks th box has
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
Can you eat this plain or are they better paired with something?