Blue Diamond Almonds® Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk 8 fl. oz. Aseptic Carton

BY BLUE DIAMOND #9 in Milk

Delicious tasting almondmilk from The Almond People.® Growing almonds in California since 1910. see more...

rachel c.
rachel c.
Tumwater
I buy the 8oz pack of 12 for smoothies in the morning because I don't always stick to the master plan and more often than not I've let open cartons of almond milk spoil & get funky. They also are good to have on hand in a pinch for baking, I'm not a dairy milk person usually unless I buy it specifically for a purpose. It's the cost/benefit tradeoff for this that keeps me returning to it, and I haven't been able to find these packages in the store for the unsweetened vanilla so Amazon it is. I will say that it did arrive damaged once and I lost one of the individual cartons, but it was still worth it to keep even with a 'man down'.
Annick E.
Annick E.
Vernal
 I love the taste and the consistency of Allman milk. I love putting it in smoothies and other things it adds an extra flavor. Being lactose intolerant I love having another option to pour over my cereal and to be able to add to smoothies and what not. It's what I most recommend to others were lactose intolerant. The chocolate one is my favorite dessert kind of milk but my main go to is the vanilla.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Roseville
I am lactose intolerant so I can't drink regular milk and that's what led me to Almond Breeze. I also don't like consuming excess sugar so the unsweetened variety was a perfect choice for me. This stuff is delicious, it works great used in cereal, protein shakes anything you want. The nutritional information is also fantastic especially for anyone watching their calorie intake
Mia P.
Mia P.
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk taste AMAZING! I was apprehensive to try it the first time thinking there was no way this could possible taste like milk! WOW was I wrong!! It's delicious!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product to anyone who wants to enjoy milk but has issues with regular milk. Try Almond Milk and you will NOT be disappointed.
Catalina U.
Catalina U.
Seattle, WA
I love using this for making breakfast smoothies or overnight oats. I always have to have this in my fridge, so I can use it at any time. My favorite is using it to make berry smoothies with spinach. It really brings all the taste together and the vanilla makes it sweet, without it being unbearably sweet.
Eric W.
Eric W.
Broomfield
Probably my favorite brand of almond milk. I was not a fan of almond milk the first time I drank it, but now it's the only "dairy" I drink. I'm so happy they have an unsweetened variety, because I really try to avoid added sugar. The flavor is mild yet nutty but the texture is smooth and it has a clean finish.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
As someone who can't have dairy, but loves things like cereal, this is my favorite "milk" to use. I love that there are different flavor options - sweetened, unsweetened, original, vanilla, coconut, etc. It's great both by itself and with other things too. This will always be my go to almond milk choice.
Danyell M.
Danyell M.
I'm not a complete fan of almond milk. Who knew almonds had milk??!  Anyway, when I first tried I didn't like it. A couple of sips later I began to enjoy it. It is a good alternative for whole milk, 1%, and 2%. My grandmother loves this milk. I would recommend it for people who are lactose-intolerant.
Keri B.
Keri B.
London, AR
I have purchased this brand of almond milk several times when I find it on sale at my local stores. It tastes great but it is a little more expensive than some other brands I pick up in my area. I would say that all though it was a little more expensive it is a good product and one I would buy again.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
Love this milk. It took me a while to like the unsweetened kind, but no it is my go-to. If you are lactose intolerant, you can substitute this in any recipe that calls for milk without the dish tasting weird. Sadly, though it can't compare with regular milk when it comes to bowels of cereal.