Add a Photo
Blue Diamond Almonds® Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk 8 fl. oz. Aseptic Carton

By BLUE DIAMOND
#64 in Milk
Delicious tasting almondmilk from The Almond People.® Growing almonds in California since 1910.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
June 20, 2017, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: Almond
As someone who can't have dairy, but loves things like cereal, this is my favorite "milk" to use. I love that there are different flavor options - sweetened, unsweetened, original, vanilla, coconut, etc. It's great both by itself and with other things too. This will always be my go to almond milk choice.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
North Miami, FL
June 25, 2017, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Almond
I would definitely recommend this milk to those who are on a dairy-free diet. One thing that i love about this milk is that it doesn't have sugar which is good for diabetics and its low in carbs. Also, you you are suffering from really bad allergies from milk but want to have a substitute to eat with your cereal then buy this.
Denasha H.
Denasha H.
Salina, KS
June 25, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: Almond
Currently enjoying this with a bowl of cereal! This is a great replacement for milk! I use this for everything in place of milk and no one notices! My boyfriend says he doesn't like the taste but he also doesn't like milk so his opinion is untrustworthy. I love this milk & use it everyday.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
June 20, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Almond
Nice vanilla flavor, though I wish it were as subtle as Silk's unsweetened vanilla. Perfect complement to dark chocolate granola. Good taste and great value - more affordable than Silk. Would definitely buy again.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
June 25, 2017, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Almond
I do not drink regular milk so this is my must have, go to product. I use this as a base for all of my smoothies in the morning. I love the light smooth flavor. I do not have to be concerned about lactose intolerance. I would recommend this product.
Ren G.
Ren G.
June 26, 2017, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: Almond
I prefer to get unsweetened original almond milk because I use this as a substitute for milk the vanilla almond milk is much too sweet and flavored for my taste.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Maryland
June 28, 2017, 8:02 a.m.
Review for: Almond
I truly enjoy the flavor of their almond milk products, and that they're unsweetened affordable, and not filled with a ton of unreadable ingredients.
Kate M.
Kate M.
June 26, 2017, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Almond
I love this product. It's a great alternative to milk. I wish it came in smaller containers though because I don't use it every day
Riana B.
Riana B.
Daly City
June 28, 2017, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Almond
Absolutely love this almond milk! Perfect if you are trying to go vegan or simply just trying to find a milk alternative.
Jen E.
Jen E.
Ravena, NY
June 25, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Almond
I use this in my morning shakes. It's great in a blender with some PB2 a banana, chocolate protein powder