BY BLUE DIAMOND #11 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Original Unsweetened.

Soy free!

All natural.

Lactose free!

30 Calories per serving. see more...

• Is there a big difference between the shelf stable cartons of the...1 Answers
  • Never tried this. Is it good and how is it for cooking?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the boxed version is worse for you than the r...3 Answers
Blue Diamond Almonds® Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
  • "I'm lactose intolerant so this almond milk is a great substitute." in 2 reviews
  • "Has a really good taste too and I enjoy making smoothies with it.. Just add Banana and some chocolate powder it!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite brand of almond milk." in 1 review
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is so interesting. First off great option for those who can't or choose not to use dairy products. Keep in mind when it says unsweet and original they mean it. No sweetness or flavor which is great for baking or cereal. It's low cal because it's fairly thin (kind of like skim milk vs whole milk). Just don't buy this expecting to use it as a creamer because it's not. Can be stored at room temp before opening (then refrigerate). So great option for travel.
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
I am lactose sensitive so I try to minimize my dairy intake. This almond milk is so yummy. It doesn't have a strong nutty flavor and it's not too watery or thick. So good in smoothies and cereal. I replace all recipes that ask for milk for this. Personally I don't like the sweetened or vanilla one:( but this is the best for milk substitution.
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
I don't like the taste of milk whatsoever on top of that I'm lactose so I don't have a choice but to buy this . I get vanilla though and it's not bad. It's a little thicker but lasts wayyyy longer than regular milk and I'll actually drink it when I'm done with my cereal . It's a great alternative to milk for everything you need milk for
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I first started trying Almond Milk after a stomach virus caused temporary lactose intolerance. I was surprised by how well it tasted. it's got a different consistency than milk, at least in my opinion, but it's good. It goes great with smoothies, cereal, and when added to desserts. I use this almond milk more than any other.
Deanna W.
Buffalo, NY
Honestly this is my FAVORITE brand of almond milk. I find it to be the least almond tasting which sounds silly but some of the other brands are super over powering. It lasts for months so you don't have to worry about an expiration. I recommend this brand to all my friends. Its a little pricey but totally worth it.
Emily N.
Almond Breeze almond milk is an amazing substitute for milk. As a vegan, I've tried multiple brands of almond milk and Blue Diamond is my favorite. I drink it every day in smoothies or even by itself! The price is affordable and it tastes amazing! I will recommend this to everyone searching for a milk alternative!
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Easy to find in most major grocery stores (Walmart, Meijer, Kroger, etc.) so it is a convenient go-to brand. Competitively priced as well. I use this to put my protein powder in; it mixes well and tastes delicious. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for an alternative to dairy milk.
Alayna K.
We buy almond breeze often. It's a good alternative to regular milk. My husband is very picky about milk and enjoys this. It still cooks nicely in recipes. Just be mindful when you're buying it. We picked up the vanilla flavored one and didn't realize until we made Mac and cheese.
L F.
We are a fan of Blue Diamond Almond Breeezemilk, it has replace the dairy milk we use to use. No GI upset stomach, it just goes down smooth by itself or with cereal, oatmeal, etc. They come in various flavors unsweetened, sweet, etc. I definitely would recommend this almond milk.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
This tastes packaged to me. I prefer fresh, refrigerated almond milk that doesn't have added ingredients for shelf life. I tried less ingredient almond milk first and therefore I can't stomach this one. It tastes fake. Fresh, non shelf stable almond milk is sooooo much better.
Leigh B.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Who like unsweetened or vanilla better?
Ana V.
MONTCLAIR, CA
Is this milk better than the other kind of brand of milk?
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Does it change the taste of your cereal?makes it taste better or u can't tell the difference
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
Foodie Expert
I have yet to try this. I'm not a fan of milk so do you think I would like this??
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
Can you give this to kids ? If yes do they like it ?