2 colors available

BY BLUE DIAMOND #4 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Original Unsweetened.

Soy free!

All natural.

Lactose free!

30 Calories per serving. see more...

• Is there a big difference between the shelf stable cartons of the a...1 Answers
  • Never tried this. Is it good and how is it for cooking?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the boxed version is worse for you than the ref...3 Answers
Blue Diamond Almonds® Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
  • "I'm lactose intolerant so this almond milk is a great substitute." in 2 reviews
  • "Has a really good taste too and I enjoy making smoothies with it.. Just add Banana and some chocolate powder it!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite brand of almond milk." in 1 review
Sky L.
Sky L.
This milk is delicious! I never imagined giving up milk and milk products. At age 52 I had to reevaluate all of my eating habits. I was 40 pounds overweight and tired of "wearing my food." Kind of gross but true. This almond milk was my milk replacement and it tastes really good. It is also the lowest calorie almond milk presently on the market. Almonds are good for you-number one. It is unsweetened. I do put 3 drops of 25% sucralose solution in the container every time I open one.

If you object to sucralose-stevia can also be added. But just dropping milk products my weight drop ten pounds over one month. Without doing anything else. Then I began to like oatmeal as a bulk low calorie food. I had lost weight on an oatmeal diet some time ago. Now I make "groatmeal" one half groats and one half steel cut oats and a cup of that is about 150 calories. I use this almond milk - not even half a cup - to make the moat around my castle of groatmeal and sugar free maple syrup. So I eat this in the AM and if I am DYING for a snack by bedtime, I can have a bowl of this. Way more satisfying and less calories than say, an oatmeal cookie. I make groatmeal in a rice steamer so it never burns. I am not into scrubbing pans either.

The amazing thing about this Blue Diamond product is I was able to make "Faux Egg Nogg" [Christmas is in a few days] and it really is close to the mark. Life got even better when I figured out I could add my sugar free maple syrup to my groatmeal - or even just DIRECTLY in my almond milk...to make a very tasty maple milk drink!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so interesting. First off great option for those who can't or choose not to use dairy products. Keep in mind when it says unsweet and original they mean it. No sweetness or flavor which is great for baking or cereal. It's low cal because it's fairly thin (kind of like skim milk vs whole milk). Just don't buy this expecting to use it as a creamer because it's not. Can be stored at room temp before opening (then refrigerate). So great option for travel.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a lover of almond milk, but dietary restrictions don't allow me to have dairy & since I can't have sugar, the flavored variety of this almond milk is a no-go for me. That said, this is my almond milk of choice. I like that until it's opened, I can leave in pantry. I use predominately in my shakes. When I do open a box, I use a sharpie to write the date on the box since I find it really only does last about a week or so.
Macy U.
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
I am lactose sensitive so I try to minimize my dairy intake. This almond milk is so yummy. It doesn't have a strong nutty flavor and it's not too watery or thick. So good in smoothies and cereal. I replace all recipes that ask for milk for this. Personally I don't like the sweetened or vanilla one:( but this is the best for milk substitution.
Ronnae B.
Ronnae B.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I don't like the taste of milk whatsoever on top of that I'm lactose so I don't have a choice but to buy this . I get vanilla though and it's not bad. It's a little thicker but lasts wayyyy longer than regular milk and I'll actually drink it when I'm done with my cereal . It's a great alternative to milk for everything you need milk for
Danna G.
Danna G.
Chula vista, CA
Foodie Expert
I stopped drinking cow milk arround 3 years ago, so the path to finding yummi milks has been long.
I really like the almond breeze ones, this in particular is really light unlike milk, it has a more fluid texture and light flavor, I mostly use it for coffee, oatmeal and smoothies, and for 30 calories a serving I feel shameless 💁🏻💗
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I first started trying Almond Milk after a stomach virus caused temporary lactose intolerance. I was surprised by how well it tasted. it's got a different consistency than milk, at least in my opinion, but it's good. It goes great with smoothies, cereal, and when added to desserts. I use this almond milk more than any other.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Buffalo, NY
Honestly this is my FAVORITE brand of almond milk. I find it to be the least almond tasting which sounds silly but some of the other brands are super over powering. It lasts for months so you don't have to worry about an expiration. I recommend this brand to all my friends. Its a little pricey but totally worth it.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Almond Breeze almond milk is an amazing substitute for milk. As a vegan, I've tried multiple brands of almond milk and Blue Diamond is my favorite. I drink it every day in smoothies or even by itself! The price is affordable and it tastes amazing! I will recommend this to everyone searching for a milk alternative!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Foodie Expert
I am very into almond milk and drink my fair share of different brands and flavors. Almond Breeze unsweetened in the original flavor is delicious. I use this to bake or cook because it does not add flavor to the foods I am making. This milk just taste so good and it better for you than cow's milk.
Leigh B.
Leigh B.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Who like unsweetened or vanilla better?
Ana V.
Ana V.
MONTCLAIR, CA
Is this milk better than the other kind of brand of milk?
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Does it change the taste of your cereal?makes it taste better or u can't tell the difference
Marcy C.
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
I have yet to try this. I'm not a fan of milk so do you think I would like this??
Amina S.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
Can you give this to kids ? If yes do they like it ?