BY BLUE DIAMOND #66 in Milk

Free of: dairy, soy, lactose, cholesterol, peanuts, casein, gluten, eggs, saturated fat, and MSG. All natural with added vitamins & minerals. 50% more calcium than milk*. Made in a peanut free facility. see more...

Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I use Blue Diamond Almond milk all the time I use it in my iced coffee drinks and it helps with keeping the calories low.  Nice flavor I haven't come across any over type of milk substitute that's as good and this almond milk.  love all their flavors.
Kayla G.
As a lactose sensitive person, I'm so so thankful products like these are readily available at practically any grocer these days. I prefer the almond/cashew blend but I'll take what I can get! Smooth and not overpowering almond flavor.
Susie C.
Modesto
I've recently bought this item from Target and I love it. I am lactose intolerant and this is definitely a good alternative to milk. My 11 year old loves this milk as well. It has a very pleasant flavor and I would definitely purchase this item again.
Stephanie C.
NORTH WALES, PA
I do not like cow's Milk! This has become our families go to replacement for it. It is cold and neutral in flavor, good for cereal, good for making soups, muffins etc. I have successfully used it in many recipes that originally called for traditional milk.
Lili B.
I dont know about anyone else but im lactose intollerant so i cant drink regular milk cause it hhsrts my tummy and i find that other almond milk taste bad but this one taste really good especially with cereal !!! Yummm
Tiffany E.
Has that sweet amazing taste while being soy and lactose free! Love adding this in with my protein shakes instead of regular milk or water.
Alexandra P.
This is one of the more affordable brands of almond milk at the store. I enjoy the smooth flavor and the consistency is spot on.
Marnae R.
Elmont, NY
I love this almond milk. The best that you can get from the regular supermarket. Great for cereal and to cook with
Charissa H.
Lynchburg, VA
I love almond milk. I have a dairy allergy so I have to have alternative milk sources. Almond milk is always great.. it has a nutty flavour, so if you like that, you'd love it! It's pretty healthy if you get the unsweetened variety