BY BLUE DIAMOND #18 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla Unsweetened.

Soy free!

All natural.

Lactose free!

30 Calories per serving. see more...

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite almond milk products! I stopped drinking dairy milk almost 4 years ago, and I've never gone back. Almond Breeze tastes great (the sweetened ones are amazing, but even the unsweetened vanilla almond milk is great). It has no sugar, no cholesterol, and only 30 calories, and tastes great in recipes, smoothies, or even just by itself. I highly recommend switching away from cow's milk if you haven't already - adult humans don't need cow's milk, and all it adds to your diet is unwanted fat, sugar, and cholesterol. I definitely don't miss it!
Kelly D.
This is my favorite alternative to regular milk. I'm a vegetarian and I love the vanilla unsweetened the best. I use it for smoothies and on cereal. It tastes much better than the non-fat regular milk and I feel much better using this over cow's milk. I recommend it highly to anyone wanting to save a cow from what they have to go through.
Emily G.
B.D. Unsweetened Vanilla is the best way to get my husband to venture away from his 2% milk addiction. I slowly started incorporating this into our diet to substitute fatty dairy products and he's loving it! It gives so much more protein and healthy fats than dairy milk.
Rachael M.
Reidsville, NC
This has a great flavor and satisfies when you are wanting to have something sweet. I makes cereal have a whole new outlook, and brings something different than just regular milk. I buy these at my walmart, and I purchase them regularly. I always have it in my fridge.
Taylor Z.
Omaha, NE
Must try if you haven't! This is the perfect alternative for dairy, but you love milk! It has less calories and fat than regular cows milk and it tastes just as good if not better! I buy this product every week and would recommend it to anyone! Love!
Ella B.
There isn't many milk thati is unsweetened that has a good tast, and not watery . This one of my favorites milk and the price is not to experience. Try this and decide for your self. I love drinking this milk and it easy on the stomack.
Lisa Z.
This almond milk is delicious! Because I'm lactose intolerant, I have to drink either Soy Milk, Almond milk or lactose free milk. I like that this milk is unsweetened and it goes well by itself, with a snack, or with a cereal.
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
Foodie Expert
Great replacement for milk if you're trying to drop some calories, but you are losing out on the protein. I use this instead of milk in my protein shakes and I love it. It blends well and is thicker than using plain water
Cathy H.
Foodie Expert
I buy this brand of Almond milk most of the time. Love it when it is on sale for a BOGO or 2/$5 deal at Publix. Best alternative for milk for those who have lactose issues. Mostly paired with cereal and great for baking.
Brooke H.
Foodie Expert
Definitely a must try if you have never had this brand of almond milk! This is the best nondairy option & it's healthy for you! I use this and everything in place of milk, especially in my coffee!!!!!!