BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk.

Family size.

Soy & lactose free!

All natural.

30 calories per serving.

American Heart Association.

Certified.

Meets criteria for heart-healthy food.

Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease.

64 fl oz (1/2 gal) 1.89 L. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
I LOVE IT, this milk is is a great alternative an can be purchased at your local publix or korgers. catch they daily sales buy 1 get 2 for $5.00
Krystle V.
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love this flavor of almond milk! The price is a little high for this particular brand but overall, I really like this product and the quality of the brand. I purchase it at the local grocery store (Walmart).
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Been trying to fix an alternative to milk and this almond milk is working well. I like it with my coffee in the morning. And I've always been so iffy about almond and sky milk, but this is great
member-228cc
member-228cc
This is perfect for protein shakes. It's smooth and mixes well for smoothies or protein shakes or anything really. It goes into my overnight oats and my cereal. Prices just right and lasts forever although it never makes it to it's expiration date in our house!
Daniele H.
Daniele H.
Mission viejo, CA
I use this product every morning in my oatmeal and just add some oats blueberries and a little bit of agave sweetener and it is pure perfection.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Mifflintown, PA
This is my all time favorite!!! They have quite a few variety, but this one is by far the best!
Pam D.
Pam D.
Great alternative to milk. 8oz has only about 35 calories, and is great in coffee and my Shakeology shakes. You can get get these in 6-packs at Costco for about $10, at least in my area.
Susana P.
Susana P.
Me gustan las almendras pero me tienen cansada por eso prefiero consumirlas en leche esta leche me encanta la agrego a mis batidos tiene un sabor bueno y me hace sentir satisfecha durante mucho tiempo