Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Darlene H.Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Joanne H.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #25 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla.

Soy free!

Lactose free!

All natural.

80 calories per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If s...2 Answers
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
Sweeten my day. This lovely almond confection has made my day. I usually use extra honey in my tea but with this milk I can just drink my tea as is. It's perfect for everything even cereal. I would recommend this to all my vegan friends.
Jany F.
Jany F.
Atlanta, GA
I love this milk! I have drank this milk for a very long time and I like that I can use this for anything when I'm baking something sweet. I make these pancakes that are made with these and without adding additional sweeter these were awesome!!!
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
I love the flavor of this vanilla almond milk. It taste delicious and I enjoy the vanilla flavor. It's great for those as myself who are lactose intolerant. I like to drink it alone, with a snack, cookie, in a milkshake, or a cereal.
jennifer g.
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
This almond milk is good but I do think the silk is better because this one is a little too vanilla-y and leaves a like oily texture in your mouth but it's still good
Michele H.
Michele H.
Clayton, NC
My daughter can't drink regular milk so I now buy this. It's really good to drink or for cereal. I've tried cooking with it but it didn't work out so well.
Kammy T.
Kammy T.
I have tried this milk a couple of times. I suppose it really depends on your taste buds and mood, for the way you'll perceive the flavor. I find that this is better for those who enjoy the brand itself and perhaps, soy milk. I don't purchase this too often, but I do like it every now and then. Don't be afraid to give it a go. You may find me quite wrong about it.
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If so, how were the results?