Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Darlene H.Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Joanne H.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #29 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla.

Soy free!

Lactose free!

All natural.

80 calories per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If s...2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Foodie Expert
While this beats the competition in taste it is not like milk to me. I'm lactose intolerant and I'm trying to find a lactose free milk. I'll probably try this in the original flavor, since this vanilla one is just way to sweet for me to drink.
Michele H.
Clayton, NC
My daughter can't drink regular milk so I now buy this. It's really good to drink or for cereal. I've tried cooking with it but it didn't work out so well.
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
This almond milk is good but I do think the silk is better because this one is a little too vanilla-y and leaves a like oily texture in your mouth but it's still good
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Best best best best! I prefer almond milk over cows milk any day, and I only use almond breeze
Cassandra T.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
MMM! love almond milk! Especially this brand. Very affordable! Taste great with smoothies, oatmeal, etc.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this milk! Almond breeze is my favorite brand of almond milk! I like vanilla almond breeze! I buy the sweetened kind, because it makes my cereal sweet when I use it with my cereal! I also like to drink it by itself, or use it in smoothies! Almond breeze coconut is also good!
amanda w.
I didn't think I would be a fan of almond milk, but I really enjoy this product. It's great for making fruit and veggie smoothies with, or using on cereal.
Elly L.
This taste amazing! I prefer this over milk and you can use it for anything like how you would use milk and it is awesome!!!
jill g.
Nashua, NH
This works great in cereal or to make smoothies. Would also make a good base for ice cream and it's been used in baking cakes and cookies! Wonderful option for those who are dairy free.
Lisa M.
Osakis, MN
I'm allergic to milk, and have just started using Almond milk in the past few months. I've tried several brands and have to say this is one of my favorite. I mix it in protein shakes and other drinks. Great flavor.
Janelle C.
Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If so, how were the results?