Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Darlene H.Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Joanne H.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #25 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla.

Soy free!

Lactose free!

All natural.

80 calories per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If s...2 Answers
amanda w.
amanda w.
I didn't think I would be a fan of almond milk, but I really enjoy this product. It's great for making fruit and veggie smoothies with, or using on cereal.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this milk! Almond breeze is my favorite brand of almond milk! I like vanilla almond breeze! I buy the sweetened kind, because it makes my cereal sweet when I use it with my cereal! I also like to drink it by itself, or use it in smoothies! Almond breeze coconut is also good!
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
MMM! love almond milk! Especially this brand. Very affordable! Taste great with smoothies, oatmeal, etc.
Christie L.
Christie L.
Fallbrook, CA
Foodie Expert
I am not a huge milk drinker, except with coffee so when i tried the vanilla almond milk in my coffee, i was pleasantly surprised! it has a sweet taste without feeling too artificial. ive also tried it in granola, and the texture is a lot better than some other brands of almond milk ive tried. its a bit thicker, so i don't feel like I'm eating almond flavored water (which is essentially what almond milk is, right?)
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
Almond breeze makes the best almond milk, buy in bulk to save even more! Perfect for those who follow the paleo/primal diet.
Kirashlee G.
Kirashlee G.
I am lactose intolerant and this is just about the only milk I can truly enjoy. I love how easy it is on my stomach obviously and the flavor is unbeatable. My cereal tastes much better with this and my stomach feels better after I eat it too.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Foodie Expert
While this beats the competition in taste it is not like milk to me. I'm lactose intolerant and I'm trying to find a lactose free milk. I'll probably try this in the original flavor, since this vanilla one is just way to sweet for me to drink.
Cassidy N.
Cassidy N.
Mustang, OK
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing I love it! Tastes so good and I use it with all types of cereal or if I just want a tasty drink with my meals :) I like this more than the silk brand to be honest, and I would totally recommend this as anyone looking for a milk substitute :)
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely LOVE this almond milk! Being that I'm lactose intolerant it was important that I find an alternative to milk so that I could continue enjoying cereal, which I love! So when I tried Blue Diamon Almknd Milk Vanilla I was obsessed! Not only is the taste amazing but it doesn't give me the sick and bloated feeling regular milk does. For the first time ever, I actually drink the milk after I finish my favorite bowl of cereal.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Foodie Expert
This is the best milk. The vanilla flavor is excellent. I get tons of this when it's on sale. Tastes way better than cows milk!
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If so, how were the results?