Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Darlene H.Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Joanne H.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #25 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla.

Soy free!

Lactose free!

All natural.

80 calories per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If s...2 Answers
sandy n.
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is the healthiest almond milk ever . Its very tastey and good and its very healthy if you are on diet . its my favariot one .
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Foodie Expert
I never thought I would say this but I love this almond milk. I switched up using milk in my coffee to this vanilla flavored almond milk and I like it so much more. It gives it a nice smooth taste and I do not miss regular milk at all.
Kat G.
Kat G.
Bluffton, SC
Delicious! I enjoy having a glass or with cereal. It is easier on my stomach . Not too sweet nor does it have a bitter taste.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
A staple in our house where two of us are lactose intolerant. I was never a big fan of milk so I have no issues with the flavor. It's good to drink, use cereal or as a creamer for coffee
Glori V.
Glori V.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
This has replaced the cows milk in my household since it has less calories and less sugar. It tastes super yummy
Syre M.
Syre M.
Oakland, CA
I don't consume many animals products. Almond milk is the perfect substitute in everything
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Best best best best! I prefer almond milk over cows milk any day, and I only use almond breeze
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Osakis, MN
I'm allergic to milk, and have just started using Almond milk in the past few months. I've tried several brands and have to say this is one of my favorite. I mix it in protein shakes and other drinks. Great flavor.
jill g.
jill g.
Nashua, NH
This works great in cereal or to make smoothies. Would also make a good base for ice cream and it's been used in baking cakes and cookies! Wonderful option for those who are dairy free.
Elly L.
Elly L.
This taste amazing! I prefer this over milk and you can use it for anything like how you would use milk and it is awesome!!!
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If so, how were the results?