Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Darlene H.Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Joanne H.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #29 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla.

Soy free!

Lactose free!

All natural.

80 calories per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If s...2 Answers
Kirashlee G.
I am lactose intolerant and this is just about the only milk I can truly enjoy. I love how easy it is on my stomach obviously and the flavor is unbeatable. My cereal tastes much better with this and my stomach feels better after I eat it too.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Foodie Expert
Me gusta la leche de origen animal pero ya que soy intolerante a la lactosa tengo que buscar otras alternativas y esta es una de ellas, al no tener lactosa es muy buena para mi organismo, aunque es mas costosa que la animal vale la pena
Tonya C.
Florida City, FL
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this stuff! I use it to make smoothies every morning! a glass of it also works wonders to satisfy my sweet tooth when I'm craving something sweet!
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this low calorie product. It's great yo use in shakes, cereal or to drink alone. It tastes great but doesn't have the added bad stuff
Shirley L.
Foodie Expert
I've gotten this before, and it's pretty good. I like the vanilla flavor. you can drink it alone or with cereal, I like that.
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is the healthiest almond milk ever . Its very tastey and good and its very healthy if you are on diet . its my favariot one .
Amanda L.
Foodie Expert
This is the best milk. The vanilla flavor is excellent. I get tons of this when it's on sale. Tastes way better than cows milk!
Kat G.
Bluffton, SC
Delicious! I enjoy having a glass or with cereal. It is easier on my stomach . Not too sweet nor does it have a bitter taste.
Glori V.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
This has replaced the cows milk in my household since it has less calories and less sugar. It tastes super yummy
Syre M.
San Leandro , CA
I don't consume many animals products. Almond milk is the perfect substitute in everything
Janelle C.
Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If so, how were the results?