Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Darlene H.Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Joanne H.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #29 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla.

Soy free!

Lactose free!

All natural.

80 calories per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If s...2 Answers
Alex B.
This is such a great alternative to regular milk. I was afraid to use almond milk in my cereal, but I love the vanilla flavor to it. It isn't too much where it overpowers, but it definitely has the right amount of addition to the cereal that I wouldn't usually get with regular milk.
Kera S.
Foodie Expert
Almond milk in general has seriously saved my life! I was drinking protein shakes every morning with milk not realizing that I was lactose intolerant and was getting sick every day! Almond milk has given me the ability to do so without getting sick due to the lactose!
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
Foodie Expert
This milk is amazing! It's great for Lactose intolerance....I have been sick for about 3 days with the flu and this is the only thing that has made me feel better! It has low calories some sugars but it's so good...it tastes like vanilla ice cream honest to God. It's great in cereals! I love a good cold glass. Retails around 3-4$ but so worth it. Good for dieting as well! They've been around since the 1900s!!!! You got my vote blue diamond. The almond taste is amazinnnngggg.
Morgan J.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely LOVE this almond milk! Being that I'm lactose intolerant it was important that I find an alternative to milk so that I could continue enjoying cereal, which I love! So when I tried Blue Diamon Almknd Milk Vanilla I was obsessed! Not only is the taste amazing but it doesn't give me the sick and bloated feeling regular milk does. For the first time ever, I actually drink the milk after I finish my favorite bowl of cereal.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Foodie Expert
Super yummy, this brand is really the only almond milk I keep in the house. It's just sweet enough, I love using it on cereal and in smoothies. One of my favorite flavors. Yes, I recommend it!
Joanne H.
Foodie Expert
I love Blue Diamond brand Almondmilk, it is my favorite! I use it in my cereal, shakes, iced coffee, or even just a glass with a banana. This stuff really tastes the best.
Juliet P.
Miami Beach
I love almond milk so so much. I can't live without it. I've never been a fan of milk and cheese or dairy in general. Almond milk makes everything taste so much better.
Guisha C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great substitute for milk as you still get nutrients and same milk like texture. I recommend it for people who may be allergic to dairy or are lactose intolerant. The Vanilla almond flavor is my favorite
Danielle P.
This is by far my favorite brand of almond milk. Since becoming allergic to dairy, this is something you can always find on my refrigerator. It has more calcium than cow's milk and a lot fewer calories, and it tastes great!
Kirashlee G.
I am lactose intolerant and this is just about the only milk I can truly enjoy. I love how easy it is on my stomach obviously and the flavor is unbeatable. My cereal tastes much better with this and my stomach feels better after I eat it too.
Janelle C.
Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If so, how were the results?