Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Darlene H.Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Joanne H.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #25 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla.

Soy free!

Lactose free!

All natural.

80 calories per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If s...2 Answers
Kera S.
Kera S.
Foodie Expert
Almond milk in general has seriously saved my life! I was drinking protein shakes every morning with milk not realizing that I was lactose intolerant and was getting sick every day! Almond milk has given me the ability to do so without getting sick due to the lactose!
MARIAH S.
MARIAH S.
Gloucester, MA
Such a good replacement for regular milk I use in my coffee cereal tea made with real almonds creamy so so good I recommend I like the vanilla flavor only 30 calories so I use instead of milk trying to lose weight this is great my new go too
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
Foodie Expert
This milk is amazing! It's great for Lactose intolerance....I have been sick for about 3 days with the flu and this is the only thing that has made me feel better! It has low calories some sugars but it's so good...it tastes like vanilla ice cream honest to God. It's great in cereals! I love a good cold glass. Retails around 3-4$ but so worth it. Good for dieting as well! They've been around since the 1900s!!!! You got my vote blue diamond. The almond taste is amazinnnngggg.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken , NJ
Foodie Expert
Super yummy, this brand is really the only almond milk I keep in the house. It's just sweet enough, I love using it on cereal and in smoothies. One of my favorite flavors. Yes, I recommend it!
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Foodie Expert
I love Blue Diamond brand Almondmilk, it is my favorite! I use it in my cereal, shakes, iced coffee, or even just a glass with a banana. This stuff really tastes the best.
Juliet P.
Juliet P.
Miami Beach
I love almond milk so so much. I can't live without it. I've never been a fan of milk and cheese or dairy in general. Almond milk makes everything taste so much better.
Guisha C.
Guisha C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great substitute for milk as you still get nutrients and same milk like texture. I recommend it for people who may be allergic to dairy or are lactose intolerant. The Vanilla almond flavor is my favorite
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Florida City, FL
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this stuff! I use it to make smoothies every morning! a glass of it also works wonders to satisfy my sweet tooth when I'm craving something sweet!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
This is by far my favorite brand of almond milk. Since becoming allergic to dairy, this is something you can always find on my refrigerator. It has more calcium than cow's milk and a lot fewer calories, and it tastes great!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this low calorie product. It's great yo use in shakes, cereal or to drink alone. It tastes great but doesn't have the added bad stuff
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If so, how were the results?