Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Joanne H.Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Darlene H.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #11 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla.

Soy free!

Lactose free!

All natural.

80 calories per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If so,...2 Answers
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
Blue diamond vanilla almond milk is the best...i use it for my cereal, making smoothies, or just for a refreshing drink. This product is great for people that are lactose intolerant such as my husband! I will definitely continue to have this product in my fridge!
arlete c.
arlete c.
One of the best tasting milks i have tried, never been a big fan of milk until i tried this milk. It isn't to sweet, has the perfect little hint of vanilla. Compared to other brands it is more convenient. i buy it very often, even my toddler likes it.
Zuleima H.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Me gusta la leche de origen animal pero ya que soy intolerante a la lactosa tengo que buscar otras alternativas y esta es una de ellas, al no tener lactosa es muy buena para mi organismo, aunque es mas costosa que la animal vale la pena
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
It could have more of a vanilla flavor but overall its not a bad product. i use it in my coffee as I'm not a big milk drinker and it has justvas much flavor as a creamer with less junk in it.
kitty B.
kitty B.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
this flavored almond milk is the best for making shakes in the morning it gives shakes and smoothies a good taste without adding sugar
April T.
April T.
Hernando, MS
I like to mix this with my protien and make a shake. It is also good to just drink by itself
Vika R.
Vika R.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is addicting! I was never a big fan of milk, except maybe putting some in my coffee. I hate eating my cereal with milk, I don't drink milk with my cookies, and I certainly don't just drink a glass of milk. But I decided to give almond milk a shot and I'm so glad I did! Plus, I just had a baby recently who has food sensitivities and her pediatrician recommended cutting out dairy. I use this for smoothies, I use it for shakes, I even started putting it in my coffee instead of actual milk. I also started drinking Upspring brand chocolate lactation mix, so I mix that in with some almond milk and I actually drink it! Never thought I'd be the one to say I drank a glass of milk, but this stuff definitely converted me! I may never buy real milk again.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
I had my doubts about Almond Milk but I have to say after trying it, I'm quite impressed with the flavor. I personally think it tastes better than regular milk with more benefits. I love the flavor options as well, especially vanilla. It's soooo good, I can't get enough of it. I love that you can get different sizes as well to fit your home style. I get the smaller ones for me to take on the go and the big ones for the family. I also love to mix these into my smoothies and shakes to really spice them up. Really great product. Good bye milk, Hello Almond Breeze.
Geraldine G.
Geraldine G.
Tujunga, Ca
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love cereal but over the last few years i have become intolerant to milk. I tried silk first but didn't care for the taste. A friend recommended almond breeze to me and I instantly fell in love! It tastes great and isn't gritty. Tastes good by itself or in cereal or smoothies. I will definitely keep buying this!
Kera S.
Kera S.
Foodie Expert
Almond milk in general has seriously saved my life! I was drinking protein shakes every morning with milk not realizing that I was lactose intolerant and was getting sick every day! Almond milk has given me the ability to do so without getting sick due to the lactose!
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If so, how were the results?