Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Darlene H.Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Joanne H.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #26 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla.

Soy free!

Lactose free!

All natural.

80 calories per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If s...2 Answers
Teresa J.
Blue diamond vanilla almond milk is the best...i use it for my cereal, making smoothies, or just for a refreshing drink. This product is great for people that are lactose intolerant such as my husband! I will definitely continue to have this product in my fridge!
arlete c.
One of the best tasting milks i have tried, never been a big fan of milk until i tried this milk. It isn't to sweet, has the perfect little hint of vanilla. Compared to other brands it is more convenient. i buy it very often, even my toddler likes it.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Me gusta la leche de origen animal pero ya que soy intolerante a la lactosa tengo que buscar otras alternativas y esta es una de ellas, al no tener lactosa es muy buena para mi organismo, aunque es mas costosa que la animal vale la pena
Stacy S.
It could have more of a vanilla flavor but overall its not a bad product. i use it in my coffee as I'm not a big milk drinker and it has justvas much flavor as a creamer with less junk in it.
kitty B.
Brooklyn , NY
this flavored almond milk is the best for making shakes in the morning it gives shakes and smoothies a good taste without adding sugar
April T.
Hernando, MS
I like to mix this with my protien and make a shake. It is also good to just drink by itself
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I cannot say enough good things about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk. One of my daughters started having food sensitivities to certain dairy products once she reached 10 years old. She was certainly upset that she couldn't enjoy one of her favorite snacks, a bowl of cereal, let alone all of the other dairy products and meals that demand milk alongside of them, like pancakes, without feeling sick. Many mornings her stomach was upset on the way to school, and before we realized it was dairy, I was concerned something was wrong at school that was making her nervous, but she always said school was fine. She would rest in the morning until she felt better so she was late for school many days before we nailed the problem down. We tried several different milks, lactose free, soy, almond milk of another brand, etc. All recommended to us by friends and family who raved about each product, but we couldn't find one she even wanted to continue drinking. Until we got a recommendation from a friend when we were over for dinner one evening. He somehow knew we were looking, even though we hadn't even talked about it, and he offered Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Vanilla almond milk. My daughter said yes please willing to try anything to replace the milk she loved, but she thought it would be like all the other replacements she had tried and didn't like. Her little eyes sparkled when she drank it and had two large glasses that night at dinner. Since then, we've never turned back and the whole family enjoys this product. I recommend trying this brand in all of the varieties until you find one you like.
Alex B.
This is such a great alternative to regular milk. I was afraid to use almond milk in my cereal, but I love the vanilla flavor to it. It isn't too much where it overpowers, but it definitely has the right amount of addition to the cereal that I wouldn't usually get with regular milk.
MARIAH S.
Gloucester, MA
Such a good replacement for regular milk I use in my coffee cereal tea made with real almonds creamy so so good I recommend I like the vanilla flavor only 30 calories so I use instead of milk trying to lose weight this is great my new go too
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
I started my kids drinking this milk from the reg milk and they love it as much as I do we use it for everything and it taste good as is. It's inexpensive easy to find and it goes with everything I will continue to purchase
Janelle C.
Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If so, how were the results?