Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Kei H.Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Kylie N.Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Kylie N.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla.

Soy free!

Lactose free!

All natural.

80 calories per serving.

American Heart Association.

Certified.

Meets criteria for heart-healthy food.

Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• I've been drinking almond breeze unsweetened vanilla for 4 plus yea...1 Answers
Mary A.
Mary A.
Vanilla flavored almond milk by Almond Breeze is one of my favorite dairy alternatives! I highly recommend it to everyone, I promise it is yummy and healthier than regular milk and this vanilla one is particularly sweeter, if regular almond milk is not something you like. I love to drink it by itself, but I know some people that put it into their coffee, so I think you should try it and explore your options and what you like with this milk!
Kei H.
Kei H.
Foodie Expert
Between Silk and Blue Diamond almond milk I'll always pick Blue Diamonds brand the milk is smoother and come in a big container and is cost efficient I'm getting what I'm paying for I love the vanilla flavor especially in my cereal, pudding, tea that little extra hint of vanilla is Nice it's the little things at my walmart it's $4 even for a jug and the shelf life is long so no rush to hurry up and use before it expire
Kylie N.
Kylie N.
Foodie Expert
I am lactose intolerant and I was introduced to the vanilla almond milk by my boyfriend and now it is all I drink for my milk. (I did try the original and wasn't a fan of that one so I will stick with my vanilla) I love the taste, it also goes great in my shakes or cereals I eat. I would definitely recommend trying this almondmilk if you're lactose intolerant (or if you just want to try something new)
sucette F.
sucette F.
Foodie Expert
this is my daughter milk she does like no one else, for the past year i buy one per day seriously, she just love it and drink all day, the taste is really good and also is easy to find everywhere, is a really healthy choice. i recommended, seriously is delicious
Staley, NC
Everyone in my household prefers almond milk. It's delicious, and very affordable. We ise a few gallons a week. It's healthy and tastes great--which is the best combination! I always grab a few gallons while grocery shopping and will continue to do so.
Keandall F.
Keandall F.
Brookshire, TX
Foodie Expert
I USUALLY USE THIS ALMOND MILK FOR MY PROTEIN SHAKES IN THE MORNING AND IT MIXES VERY WELL WITH IT. THIS IS A HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO MILK AND DOESNT HAVE A BAD FLAVOR. ACTUALLY TASTE REALLY GOOD EVEN ALL BY ITSSELF. GIVE IT A TRY, YOU MIGHT REALLY ENJOY IT.
Kaleena V.
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
Delicious. It's a healthy alternative to regular milk and pairs amazing with breakfast shakes or smoothies. Purchased for the first time recently and will buy it again and again. My kids love the taste of this milk.
Nadia G.
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
Foodie Expert
Excellent, smooth tasting almond milk. It's affordable and nutritious. Good for all diets(vegan, vegetarian etc). It's good by itself or added to recipes. I would purchase again and again. Recommend it.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
This Blue Dimond Almonds Almond Breeze Vanilla milk is great for smoothies. I have bought this many times and it has a great flavor to it. Its also better for you than regular milk. I will be continuing to purchase this item at my grocery store.
Toms River , NJ
Foodie Expert
I highly enjoy this almond Milk. We shop at bjs wholesale which sells things in bulk if you don't know. So I always stock up on the large almond milk. If you've never had it before it will definitely take some getting used to but it's suprisingly good. I use it in all my smoothies. I mix it in the my protein shakes instead of using milk. I'll put it in my coffee and sometimes even my cereal. The vanilla flavor is my go to it has just the right amount of sweet to compliment anything you put it in.
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Foodie Expert
I've been drinking almond breeze unsweetened vanilla for 4 plus years. Suddenly I can't find the big bottle anywhere? All Local groceries and even BJ's only have sweetened available for months. are they not making unsweetened in the larger bottle?