BY BLUE DIAMOND #7 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Original.

Soy free!

Lactose free!

All natural.

60 Calories per serving. see more...

• I've heard a lot about benefits of other kind of milks. Is this a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried switching from cows milk to almond milk to ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried switching from cows milk to almond milk to ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my absolute favorite brand and flavor of Almond Milk, I can't live without it! I've tried quite a few brands and this one has the smoothest most delicious flavor. If you're trying to switch from dairy products to plant milk, I highly recommend this one. All of your baking needs, cereals, even hot chocolates will taste the same(if not better) and have less fat and less calories thanks to Original Almond Breeze Almond Milk.
Ashley K.
DELTONA, FL
Delicious! I was skeptical at first after having to go non-dairy, but i finally switched away from half n half in my coffee in favor of almond milk. I was not disappointed. I have been dairy free for about 3 years and continually buy/use this milk. Often it is on sale and although its 'less' quantity than a gal of dairy milk, i do not mind paying for this size as it lasts me about 2 1/2- 3 weeks.
Stephanie Eva
This is a great tasting dairy milk alternative. I like this brand because it is affordable but still tastes just as great as its competitors. I can find this is many stores, so I don't have to go to a specific place to find my milk. I don't like it in my coffee, however. I find that is separates and just tastes super watery. I use vanilla soy milk for that instead.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to milk alternative! It's perfectly sweetened but not too sweet, and no as thick and heavy as soy milk. Also at a great price point (especially when there are plenty of $8 almond milks on the market now). I use it in smoothies and in coffee or tea, for baking or for drinking on its own. Definitely recommend this brand!
Gabby G.
Love this almond milk. It isn't too sweet and it's a great alternative to dairy or soy milk. I really don't care for the taste of soy milk and coconut milk is usually really sweet. This is perfect for coffee, with cereal or smoothies. I think it's a really great healthy option.
Lily C.
Both my dad and I are lactose intolerant so this is our family's number one favorite milk substitute our refrigerator would not be complete without one or two of these. I personally like the original so I can eat it with any type of cereal.
Alex M.
I love the taste of this almond milk! Even for it not being "flavored," it is still rich. This is perfect to mix in with smoothies, or replace regular milk. Great purchase, and great value as well.
Samantha T.
My son and I are allergic to dairy. This is a great alternative to regular milk. He enjoys it and doesn't know any different. There's also still alot of calcium in it so we aren't lacking.
Amber R.
Villa Rica, GA
Our family loves Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk in the Original flavor. I highly recommend this product for anyone that does not drink cows milk.
Brittney R.
Liberty , KY
I love almond milk. It is amazing, and makes cereal taste way better. I recommend this milk to anyone that loves regular milk but wants a healthier option.
Rachel S.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like real milk?
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
Do they make smoothies with almond milk cause I need to know
Vreni Q.
Foodie Expert
I've heard a lot about benefits of other kind of milks. Is this a good option to start drinking milk different than regular one?
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
Foodie Expert
Has anyone ever tried switching from cows milk to almond milk to help with acne? I'm thinking about making the switch because I heard cows milk is a cause of acne but I'm not sure if this works.
Samantha J.