BY BLUE DIAMOND #7 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almonds Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Original.

Soy free!

Lactose free!

All natural.

60 Calories per serving. see more...

• I've heard a lot about benefits of other kind of milks. Is this a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried switching from cows milk to almond milk to ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried switching from cows milk to almond milk to ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite brand and flavor of Almond Milk, I can't live without it! I've tried quite a few brands and this one has the smoothest most delicious flavor. If you're trying to switch from dairy products to plant milk, I highly recommend this one. All of your baking needs, cereals, even hot chocolates will taste the same(if not better) and have less fat and less calories thanks to Original Almond Breeze Almond Milk.
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my first time trying Almond milk and I absolutely love it. It's so different from cow's milk. First of all this milk seems "lighter" in a sense that it doesn't make you full compared to cow's milk. It's also not sweet and it is so smooth when I drink it. I feel healthier when I drink this.
N. Y.
Foodie Expert
My favorite milk alternative, haven't had milk in over 7 years and I will never go back, this almond milk is really tasty. Lots of full flavor and great with cereal or and thing else you would need milk for. You can find this brand at pretty much any grocery store. It's a must try.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Almond Breeze is my favorite brand of almond milk. Last year, my entire household left regular milk behind and there's no looking back! I love this with my coffee in the morning as well as smoothies and protein shakes for my husband. I do not miss cows milk at all.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Foodie Expert
I love almond milk. This brand is the best value-wise compared to others I've tried. Works as a great substitute if you are lactose intolerant or if you're tired of your milk expiring so soon (these last much longer).
Esmeralda A.
Bristol, CT
I love this product I use this in my baking I sustituted it whenever it says to use reg milk amd in my mash potatoes etc The doctor had me try a gluten-free diet for a while and this one product stuck with me even when I went back to regular eating
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
The only milk I drink and it's waaaay healthier for the human body than cow milk. Tastes perfectly find when eaten in cereal. It has no soy, lactose, etc so it's even more great . I use it as an alternative for everything I use to use cow milk for. Best decision ever made
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I forever love this brand of almond milk! Its so taste i I can taste the almond in it . You can get this at trader Joe's and other markets. Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
Foodie Expert
Almond milk is sooo good! I started drinking this years ago because I couldn't stand the thought of drinking cow's milk anymore. It's great added to baking dishes or just with a bowl of cereal! It also makes great froth for coffee!!
Martha M.
Bridge City , TX
Foodie Expert
We love this for my daughter with a dairy allergy. My husband and I do not have an allergy but we use this in our smoothies and do not notice a difference between this milk and cow's milk mixed in with our fruits and protein powder.
Rachel S.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like real milk?
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
Do they make smoothies with almond milk cause I need to know
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
Foodie Expert
Has anyone ever tried switching from cows milk to almond milk to help with acne? I'm thinking about making the switch because I heard cows milk is a cause of acne but I'm not sure if this works.
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
Vreni Q.
Foodie Expert
I've heard a lot about benefits of other kind of milks. Is this a good option to start drinking milk different than regular one?