Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Hint Of Honey Vanilla uploaded by Jhenny Victoria R.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Almonds Hint of Honey Vanilla Almond Breeze® Almondmilk.

Soy & lactose free!

60 calories per serving.

Support honeybees.

See side for details.

32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I've been a big fan of almond breeze and enjoy their different flavors." in 1 review
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
I like using this for coffee in the morning. Tastes great, good texture, not too watery or overpowering with flavor. Just the right amount of sweetness as well. Overall I will buy this again for sure.
Natalie P.
Lawrenceville, GA
THIS IS THE ONLY ALMOND MILK I WILL DRINK! I have been drinking almond milk for years for reasons of health and preference, so during that time I have tried every other brand and flavor, and this is the best all around. Smooth consistency, sweet flavor, no trace of any type of aspartame sweeteners so many low calorie almond milks seem to have. Only one store in my area sells this so I stock up every time I go to the store and it is always on sale (I buy the larger size) for $2.99.
Nicole O.
Honolulu, HI
This is my kids' favorite milk to drink and use for their cereal! I decided to swap out their cow's milk for either almond or coconut. It was a switch that I knew my family would benefit from. Happy to saw, they love it. I wish it wasn't as expensive but it's worth it!
Michelle A.
I've been a big fan of almond breeze and enjoy their different flavors. This one is definitely my favorite. It reminds me of their vanilla flavor but with reduced calories and not as sweet. I really enjoy this one!
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
I love this product, it is so good and always good to have on hand. I highly recommend buying this product. It's a great value for the price.
Florita M.
I love almond milk it taste sooo good with my fav cereral and smoothies i been buying it for. A long time i absolutely love this milk😊
Lia G.
Kenosha
Being vegan this is a delicious and smooth drink to enjoy with my snacks. A favorite brand by far. Enjoy with my favorite cookies too.
Cynthia C.
Pharr
I lovethis product! It tastes good and smells good too. I will definitelyrepurchase this. I love it so much.