Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze AlmondMilk Almond Coconut uploaded by Julissa L.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Unsweetened Almond Coconut Almond Breeze® AlmondMilk.
Lactose free!
All natural.
45 calories per serving.
Made from real almonds & coconut.
50% more calcium than milk*.
Contains no cholesterol. see more...

Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
Delicious on my cereal and with my cookies. I love this alternative to milk and a lot less calories.
Julissa L.
Julissa L.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I decided to start eating a cleaner diet, so dairy was out. I was told I could have coconut milk or almond milk. Imagine my delight when found out Blue Diamond had a combination of both! This almond/coconut milk is both delicious and much lower in calories than regular milk. I use it daily. It's great for my daily protein shakes, baking and cooking. My fiance is lactose intolerant so Blue Diamond Almond Coconut milk is perfect for our lifestyle. I absolutely love it!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
I love almond milk, and almond breeze is a really good brand for a better price compared to Silk. I replace regular milk with almond milk every time, that way I am fighting against the abuse of the cows and being a bit healthier!
Mozhan  A.
Mozhan A.
Foodie Expert
First of all Almond Milk is so much more healthier and better than regular milk in my opinion. I love this brand for the almond milk as well as the coconut milk. It is very natural tasting and yummy.
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this milk . Goes great in smoothies, and it's nice and creamy in cereal. Has a nice taste. Affordable. And also tastes great when you cook with it.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Almond breeze is the only milk we buy! Its a perfect alternative to regular milk! I would say if you are used to drinking a full fat milk, this is much thinner, so you will have to get used to it. Once you do you wont miss milk at all!
Dea A.
Dea A.
Tucson, AZ
I don't like this product by itself because it's too sweet for my tastes but it is a great, healthy substitute for protein shakes! I use it frequently for this!
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Park Hills, MO
I LOVE this milk!!! It's perfect for those trying to shed a few calories in their diets as well as those looking to go "dairy free". Goes great with my "quick" oats in the morning and keeps me from having to use an artificial sweeteners to boost the sweetness. It's just an all around great product and fabulous alternative! Only 45 calories per serving too! I only have one, single problem with this product and that involves the use of certain "emulsifiers" found on the ingredient list. I'd give it a higher rating if they did away with this ingredient. They have publicly stated that the would remove it from their products but that's been over six months ago. Other than that, LOVE this product!
diane c.
diane c.
This is so good ! And delicious. The taste is just so.. Different which I love. And its good for you! Healthier 😉
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
I normally just get the unsweetened almond, but accidentally grabbed the almond coconut. While I did like it, I prefer the almond-only. I go through a lot being that I drink at least two protein smoothies daily.