BY BLUE DIAMOND #4 in Nuts & Seeds

A convenient way to enjoy the healthful benefits and wholesome flavor of premium Blue Diamond Almonds. Our 100-calorie packs make calorie counting easy and deliver a healthy boost whenever you need it, wherever you are. Keep them with you for a naturally delicious on-the-go snack. see more...

• What flavors these diamonds almonds comes if anyone knows 7 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I love Blue Diamond almonds in the snack size bags because you get just the right amount of nuts to curb your hunger without eating too many." in 1 review
Stacey S.
Farmington, AR
These taste great and I love that they are individually wrapped. I stopped buying them when I realized how expensive they were for the product you are actually getting though. Wld recommend these only if you are unable to buy a larger bag and separate portions yourself.
Peyton H.
Baton Rouge, LA
The perfect snack for college students because you can just snack on them while studying and get plenty of protein with each bite. They are also perfectly roasted and salted which is sadly a rarer thing than many know and that comes from a major snacker.
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
I love almonds. And this brand is EVERYWHERE. So i am usually purchasing it. Great taste and good reputation. I only gave 4 stars because they are super expensive. Like really expensive if they lowered the price i would be eating these daily!
Alicia M.
These grab and go bags are the perfect sized snacks for work. I leave these in my desk in case I get hungry throughout the day. They save me from eating something bad for you like chips. They are filling and taste great.
Stacy P.
cleveland
Almonds are good for you and Blue Diamond has great tasting almonds. They are reasonably priced. Doctors recommend almonds. You can get them at Walmart and other stores. I definitely recommend the Blue Diamond products.
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
These are a go to for almonds for me because of the snack size bags. They’re great to keep in your purse for whenever you’re hungry because they give you the protein that you need to say hungry for the rest of the day.
Samantha B.
Anaheim, CA
These are just the perfect snack when you are trying to be healthy! I love that they fit in my purses and are super affordable. I can find them at any grocery store and you can even mix and match to make a trail mix!
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love almonds. These aren’t salty or have any special taste but I still enjoy them. They really help curb my hunger. And the beat thing is that this snack is low in calories. Delicious and a great snack.
Saveena D.
Hinesville, GA
Perfect size for an easy snack. They come in individual bags which is great for on the go. I've always gotten the best almonds never had a bag that had any bad tasting almonds always great quality
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
I'm definitely a big snacker but I also need it to fit in my pockets or purse! so one I like most of the different flavor blue diamond almonds but it can be pricey compared to some almond brands.but I do like these 100 calories simple small bags.i do wish they had more but It works out.they aren't salty and never stale.plus I love almonds!
Angela F.
St Augustine, FL
What flavors these diamonds almonds comes if anyone knows