Blue Diamond Almonds, 100 Calorie Bags, Whole Natural 7 ea (Pack of 2) uploaded by Jolyn L.Blue Diamond Almonds, 100 Calorie Bags, Whole Natural 7 ea (Pack of 2) uploaded by Jolyn L.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #15 in Nuts & Seeds

Eating Almonds as part of your healthy lifestyle provides you with a satisfying snack that fills you up with fewer calories, and helps with weight management. see more...

Buy on Amazon
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
I have been able to try this delicious snackables. Which are perfect pick me uppers or post workout portions. I love anything that’s I can jus pop in my purse or luck box for the kids. I would recommend them to anyone that enjoys almonds
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
I love these almonds for lots of reasons. There are always wide varieties of flavors available. These snack packs make it even easier to snack and keep portion control in mind. Such a good, go to healthy snack.
Zoe G.
Rosedale, MD
Perfect snacks to keep in my desk at work. When I feel a hunger starting to peel up and eat a bag of these and it really holds me over. Healthy too and affordable price. Easy to find it stores and easy to pack
Cassie W.
I love these! They come individually packaged and are so convenient to grab and go with. Super healthy snack for when I’m on the go. If you want to start eating healthier, these are great to bring along
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
these 100 calorie packs are my favorite. perfect for lunches, a quick snack , or even to top your salads or oatmeal off with. I like them because they are portion controlled.
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
I do bodybuilding and i have a set meal plan each day. I use these as one of my snacks in between meals and it’s nice that i don’t have to measure out what 100 calories would be. It’s also super easy to grab he bags when I’m running out the door. I also like the walnut and almond mix.
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
These are the perfect snack- especially if you are being health conscious. The all natural almonds are the best because they have no added salts or anything but these little packets are the best because they keep your portion control without having to think about it!
Jenny Z.
Almonds aren't my favorite because they are dry and flavorless. But I love that these come in little bags which I can keep in my purse or bag for a little snack. If you don't like salty snacks and want something bland then these almonds are the best!
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
This is the perfect snack to throw in your lunch bag or purse for head out on a hike or just heading to the office. The price was reasonable although you definitely pay for the packaging which may not be desirable due to the high price of nuts.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Great size for on-the-go snacks or to pack with a lunch as a side. I used to pack these in my lunch for work and they helped to keep me full throughout the day. The price is a little high, but you’re really paying for the convenient packaging.