BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend: Made from real almonds and coconut All natural with added vitamins and minerals 50% more calcium than milk 70 calories per serving Free of: dairy, soy, lactose, cholesterol, peanuts, casein, gluten, eggs, and MSG Kosher see more...

Jennifer F.
These are my special treat go myself. they are sweet and crunchy, and make me feel better about snacking.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk is made by a company that really loves almonds and has its own growers so it makes sense to me to get almondmilk from them. I love the great variety of packaging they have, how low in calories the product is for such a great nutritional punch and the shelf life far exceeds that of dairy products. It is also great for those with special dietary needs like no soy or the lactose intolerant.
Courtney B.
Clinton, IA
All I drink is almond milk so I've tried quite a few different brands. I find the Blue Diamond is quite pricey for the taste in comparison to hyvee brand almond milk. I actually enjoy the hyvee brand better, especially the vanilla unsweetened flavor. This one is tasty but expensive!
JoAnn S.
I love using this milk for my post workout protein shakes, so easy to mix and such a smooth taste, love the coconut kick. Will never go back to regular milk, also lower in sugar for those monitoring their daily macros.
Rachel H.
Oceanside, CA
I was very hesitant about almond milk not too long ago, but it seems to have grown in popularity recently. I gave it a try and the flavor was great! It is healtheir than regular milk and last longer as well!
Megan B.
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond milk is probably one of my favorite brands of almond milk. It has a good taste and doesn't have sediment on the bottom like other brands have
Natalia M.
I love almond milk and this is no exception! It doesn't make my tummy get all weird and it comes in super yummy flavors!
Cindy M.
Lakewood, CO
Loved the product. It didn't really taste anything like coconut though. Either way it has a really good smooth taste.
Diana T.
Very popular, and also very healthy for you. Tastes ranges from the type of person you are but I believe it is very tasty.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
Great in smoothies. Buy this often for my husbands shakes. I use this in fruit smoothies as replacement meals