Add a Photo

By BLUE DIAMOND
#105 in Milk
Delicious tasting almondmilk from The Almond People.® Growing almonds in California since 1910
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
June 20, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: Blue Diamond® Almond Breeze® Vanilla Almondmilk 8 fl. oz. Aseptic Carton
I personally do not enjoy almond milk. My sisters on the other hand do. I feel like it is a some love and some hate it product. In my opinion it's way too chalky.
Keshia W.
Keshia W.
phenix city
June 23, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
Almond milk is the only kind of milk that I drink. I use it with my cereal or just a drink in the mornings. The vanilla is great, but even the regular tastes good!
Joeylynn M.
Joeylynn M.
Croydon, PA
June 26, 2017, 9:17 a.m.
I enjoy all blue diamond products !! they're pricing is always good, the quality is always fresh. My go to is the almond milk and cocoa dusted almomnds
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
June 21, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
we love this product, use it in coffee, protein shakes, cereal, and just to drink, the vanilla flavor is delicious and not over powering
Jada M.
Jada M.
June 22, 2017, 2:46 a.m.
I don't like this milk. I'm not a fan of this almond milk. Maybe it's the almond taste but it doesn't taste good to me.