BY BLUE DIAMOND #44 in Milk

Delicious tasting almondmilk from The Almond People.® Growing almonds in California since 1910 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
If you have given up dairy this is a good alternative. I prefer the taste of almond milk to dairy milk and the vanilla almond is a little tastier than plain almond, If you prefer sweeter tastes then try the sweetened version, but I find that this has a little sweetness to it as is. It is a little bit on the expensive side, but it is frequently on sale or has coupons available.
Jennifer S.
League City
I would not have believed that I would like this product.  But it is delicious and better for you than regular milk.  Great flavor, it actually lasts longer than regular milk.  I prefer this over regular milk.  I purchase this product about twice a month.
Paige C.
I just recently started drinking this in substitution to actual milk. It has good flavor, I like the sweetened a little more, but this is good in cereal or by itself. It doesn't really taste like other milk, but some say it's better for you. I enjoy it and will continue to buy!
Jennifer P.
I'm so happy that I found a dairy free milk that is delicious and loved by all the members of my family. Since we've gone dairy free it's been a huge blessing to each of us especially my son who suffered really bad eczema. He's almost fully cured.
Christine N.
Fairfield, CA
This is the milk I use for my cereal and I haven't found anything better! They taste so good together or with other dishes. I often use them to soak my overnight oatmeal as well. Love it.
Stacie J.
The unsweetened vanilla is my fave! I use it primarily for smoothies and overnight oats but also I drink it on occasion when I'm craving milk. Low cal and packed with calcium!
Kyla R.
I personally do not enjoy almond milk. My sisters on the other hand do. I feel like it is a some love and some hate it product. In my opinion it's way too chalky.
Keshia W.
Phenix City, AL
Almond milk is the only kind of milk that I drink. I use it with my cereal or just a drink in the mornings. The vanilla is great, but even the regular tastes good!
Joeylynn M.
Croydon, PA
I enjoy all blue diamond products !! they're pricing is always good, the quality is always fresh. My go to is the almond milk and cocoa dusted almomnds
Rose C.
Cape Coral , FL
This is so good! I drink it in coffee mostly but it just adds a nice smooth flavor. It's not really creamy like milk is so I like that..