BY BLUE DIAMOND #66 in Milk

Delicious Tasting Almondmilk from The Almond People®!Growing almonds in California since 1910. see more...

Octavia C.
Oklahoma City
i have never really been a fan of almond milk but this brand isnt too bad. my son really likes it and it has good flavor. a really good replacement if you don't like or cant have regular milk.
Corissa M.
Las Vegas , NV
Oh man! So much yes in this product! It's my go to alternative for me and my boys because our stomachs can't handle cows milk! Almond milk also has more protein!!!
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love the vanilla almond milk. It's so good by itself or with cereal or oatmeal. Very good flavor. Not too sweet. I buy this every week. Kids love it. It's ok in price but I prefer it on sale. I recommend this milk.
Ramamda H.
Rowland, NC
Absolutely love this brand of Almond milk plan, vanilla or chocolate. It's doesn't matter what flavor it's delicious and a healthier choice. My kids love it!!! It's worth a trip to the grocery section.
shannon m.
lenoir, NC
Love!!! That's all that really needs to be said!! Such a delicious alternative to milk. We usually get a half gallon of milk and also an almond milk. We love it for cereal!
Laurel H.
Holderness
almond milk is amazing! it has a great vanilla taste and it is an amazing way to drink milk if you can't and putting it in coffee is the best thing ever
ruth m.
Puyallup, WA
Love this nutty milk. It's slightly thicker than normal milk but has a great taste and can be used in substitute for milk!
Sara W.
I love this! It has such a nice light creamy taste. Its a great alternative to cows milk! I highly recommend it!
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
I moved away from regular milk a couple of years ago and this is the one that better fits what I like, it's healthy and affordable, has a really great flavor but it's not as invasive as others so you can still eat it with cereals.