BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Milk, 32 fl oz (Pack of 12): 90 calories per serving All natural Rich in antioxidant vitamin E 50% more calcium than milk No saturated fat or cholesterol Made from real almonds An excellent source of vitamin D and E Mon-dairy pack of 12 Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk is great over cereal see more...

samantha t.
Chattanooga , TN
I have been trying to get away from a lot of dairy so I switched over to almond milk. At first it was hard because it does have a different flavor but I have gotten use to it now. I add this to my smoothies daily
Erica O.
Falling Waters
I have a lactose allergy. This tastes better than milk! The dark chocolate flavored one is amazing! This brand is better than Silk. Silk has a more biter taste.
Tracy R.
Patterson
My kids just love this I really buy it for me but somehow they always drink  we a;ways buy when on sale  yummy
Kels L.
I was vegetarian for twelve years and I don't like milk very much do this is a great alternative to drinking pus I mean milk
Lizbeth I.
Coachella, CA
I loooooove almond milk so much and especially vinalky flavor, and I love that they have small boxes for on the go
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
A go to brand for almond milk. It's sweet, creamy, and starts the day off right! I love the vanilla
Tiffany L.
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
Amazingly good! I use it in oatmeal and cereals. My kids also love it. It's a "must have".
Julie F.
Has a great taste, and is a great substitute for real milk. With a lactose intolerance, it fills one of the many holes that are made when giving up dairy. I also love how it's better for you and contains fewer calories than regular milk. I would for sure buy this again.
Ashahel J.
Chatham , ON
My family drinks a lot of almond milk and this one is a favourite. The kids love the hint of vanilla and I love that it's still good for them. It's great to add to smoothies and is a good price.