BeveragesNon-Dairy MilkAlmond Breeze
Blue Diamond Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz

Almond Milk - Almond Breeze(R) Unsweetened from Blue Diamond(R) offers a delicious alternative to soy and dairy milk. This unsweetened original version serves up just 40 calories per serving, with absolutely no saturated fat or cholesterol. It's vegan, has a low glycemic index and it tastes great. Almond Breeze is free of dairy, soy, lactose, cholesterol, peanuts, casein, gluten, eggs, saturated fat and MSG. It's made with real almonds and added vitamins and minerals. Add Almond Milk to your favorite protein powder for a delicious boost.

Does this need to be refrigerated ?
How is this compared to regular milk?
Has anyone had their [product:almond-breeze-unsweetened-original] look like this? It’s very think and almost clumpy. It is a new gallon and a month from expiration.
Start your review of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz uploaded by Melissa B.
Almond milk is one of my favorites to add to coffee and to eat with cereal. I even use it in place of regular milk when baking. I like the unsweetened vanilla variety. It’s creamy and flavorful, but also light. There are only 30 calories per cup, which is amazing if you ask me! I highly recommend both this brand and this almond milk.
Cheerio T.
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz uploaded by Cheerio T.
This is a good alternative to regular milk. It’s not organic but it’s non gmo. Has good taste and good consistency. Humans like . Woof! IG: @cheeriotheshibainu Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this Blue Diamonds Almond Breeze Unsweetened it yummy love amazing the best I enjoy drinking it
Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz uploaded by Kanisha D.
Purchased at: Publix
Almond Breeze is my favorite store-bought Almond Milk. Granted, I know homemade almond milk is super easy to make, however grabbing two 96 oz bottles each shopping trip for a family of 5 that no longer consume dairy, let’s just say this option is way more convenient. My favorite flavor is the Unsweetened Vanilla. It adds the perfect flavor to any bowl of cereal, without the added sugar. If you’re considering cutting dairy, specifically gallon milk out of your diet, this is a great option to start with.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,344 reviews
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Blue diamond is my go to for almond milk. The vanilla is by far my fav. I alternate between the reduced sugar version and the unsweetened. Honestly, this version is great. No sugar added but still has a vanilla flavor. Pairs well in mostly anything you are subbing regular milk for. 30 calories per serving.
Kristi L.
Sunbury, PA
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz uploaded by Kristi L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Looking for an alternative to milk try almond milk unsweetened vanilla amazing and drinks or cereal or for any needBlue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz
Nicole L.
Ewa Beach, HI
Tastes like real milk to me and it doesn't expire as quickly as regular milk. This almond milk has less calories than other milk alternatives.
Milca P.
Juncos , PR
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz uploaded by Milca P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am lactose intolerant, I do not drink animal milk. This almond has a great flavor and I can enrich it in coffee, cereals, desserts and other foods that my body can digest. Highly recommended. Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz
Maggie I.
State College, PA
This brand of almond milk is especially watery, which is sometimes nice for baking and cooking, but mostly makes for unsatisfying drinking.
Christyn E.
Inman, SC
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz uploaded by Christyn E.
I use this in the mornings to cook my healthy oatmeal. I like the taste and it doesn't hurt my stomach like most milks do. If you are looking for a nondairy milk it's a great substitute.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffany M.
Nashville
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone had their Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk - 96 fl oz look like this? It’s very think and almost clumpy. It is a new gallon and a month from expiration.
Cecile G. il y a un an
No. Did u have it stored near heat. I would not drink it. See if u can get a refund?. You have no way of knowing if it was shipped that way.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
il y a 3 ans
Sherry M. il y a 2 ans
Oh yes! It is delicious! I use it every morning on my cereals. I just made my oatmeal with walnuts and dates in the microwave with it and put it in my coffee. Excellent!!!! Been using it ever since it was in the markets!