BeveragesNon-Dairy MilkAlmond Breeze
Blue Diamond Unsweetened Original Almond Coconut Milk Blend - 05gal

by Almond Breeze

Blue Diamond® Unsweetened Almond Coconut Almond Breeze® AlmondMilk.
Lactose free!
All natural.
45 calories per serving.
Made from real almonds & coconut.
50% more calcium than milk*.
Contains no cholesterol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Coconut Milk Blend - 0.5gal!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite milk every it’s so creamy and delicious! I drink it daily and am so satisfied
Mishawaka, IN
Delicious on my cereal and with my cookies. I love this alternative to milk and a lot less calories.
Batavia, OH
I love almond milk, and almond breeze is a really good brand for a better price compared to Silk. I replace regular milk with almond milk every time, that way I am fighting against the abuse of the cows and being a bit healthier!
Berwyn, IL
First of all Almond Milk is so much more healthier and better than regular milk in my opinion. I love this brand for the almond milk as well as the coconut milk. It is very natural tasting and yummy.
Manchester, CT
Me and my family love this milk. We won’t buy any other milk. It doesn’t have a strong coconut or almond flavor so it doesn’t change the taste of anything. I prefer the unsweetened one and believe me you don’t need it sweet. Try it!! It’s delish!!
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Coconut Milk Blend - 0.5gal uploaded by Julissa L.
I decided to start eating a cleaner diet, so dairy was out. I was told I could have coconut milk or almond milk. Imagine my delight when found out Blue Diamond had a combination of both! This almond/coconut milk is both delicious and much lower in calories than regular milk. I use it daily. It's great for my daily protein shakes, baking and cooking. My fiance is lactose intolerant so Blue Diamond Almond Coconut milk is perfect for our lifestyle. I absolutely love it!
Pocomoke City, MD
I love this milk . Goes great in smoothies, and it's nice and creamy in cereal. Has a nice taste. Affordable. And also tastes great when you cook with it.
Alexandria, VA
I normally just get the unsweetened almond, but accidentally grabbed the almond coconut. While I did like it, I prefer the almond-only. I go through a lot being that I drink at least two protein smoothies daily.
This is so good ! And delicious. The taste is just so.. Different which I love. And its good for you! Healthier 😉
Los Angeles, CA
Almond breeze is the only milk we buy! Its a perfect alternative to regular milk! I would say if you are used to drinking a full fat milk, this is much thinner, so you will have to get used to it. Once you do you wont miss milk at all!

Looking for your answer?