BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk is an excellent source of calcium. It is a preferred taste alternative to dairy products, as it is an all-natural, tasty and non-dairy beverage. Rich in antioxidant Vitamin E and soy free, this almond milk is a great way to satisfy your taste buds. Blue Diamond Almond Milk, 64 fl oz, contains no saturated fat or cholesterol and is lactose free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Desi S.
Delicious, smooth, and best of all - no sugar! It doesn't need it either; it has a pleasant, neutral sweetness naturally (if you are used to sugar, you probably won't think so, but if you have cut sugar out of your diet for more than a few months already, you will see what I mean). This is my favorite plain almond milk, and even works well as a base for smoothies.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This is a really great, basic, unsweetened almond milk. While not my favorite for drinking, if you are looking to get into vegan or dairy-free cooking/baking, this product is a very affordable and reliable option.
Christina G.
I like this almond milk. I thought unsweetened milk wouldn't taste good and that i would need to add creamer anyway (to my coffee), but it tastes great, and doesn't have the sugar! I like that part a lot. I would suggest this for smoothies and as a coffee creamer substitute.
Jodi S.
Studio City, CA
This almond milk is so creamy and perfect for shakes, coffee, and cereal. It's so light and was easy for me to transition from cow's milk (which now tastes too heavy for me). Great packaging and easy to use. We only buy this brand in our house and it's worth it!
Amanda W.
Macon, GA
Instead of giving our daughters cows milk when they weaned from formula, we chose to go with this almond milk and it's been wonderful for us. Affordable and healthy, our girls have been growing strong on almond milk for years!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this as a substitute for regular milk for my friends who do not eat dairy! It tastes great and does the trick! It’s not too pricey and easy to find in stores! Would definitely try other flavors and recommend to anyone!
Elaina V.
As someone who struggles with certain dairy products, this was a saving grace. We always have some in our pantry for when one is emptied, because it tastes that good! I use it when baking, on cereal, in shakes, and soups...
Chelsea S.
Was looking for an alternative to milk to try and cut dairy from my diet and this was my favorite brand/flavor. Taste great and costs the same as dairy milk. Even my husband loved it!
Sarah B.
Chapel Hill
Make sure you always get the carton instead of the boxed kind.  The boxed is just generally a little more watered down and you can definitely taste a difference.  I'm not really sure if the unsweetened part is even worth less sugar because it's not very good. Unless you're using this to cook with, it's not appetizing.
Anna P.
De Forest
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk is a stockpile favorite of ours. We use it in baking, coffee, my son drinks it plain, put it over milk, make oatmeal with it, etc. Its not feasible to stock 8 containers in the fridge, so I love that these can be in the pantry until opened!