Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk uploaded by Adelaide S.Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk uploaded by Amanda M.

BY ALMOND BREEZE #7 in Dairy Alternatives

Delicious Tasting Almond Milk From the Almond People™. Soy Free. Lactose Free. 45 Calories per Serving. Rich in Antioxidant Vitamin E. Excellent Source of Calcium. No Saturated Fat or Cholesterol Blue Diamond has been producing almonds since 1910.  No one knows them, or loves them, like we do.  Our 3000 plus growers are dedicated to producing delicious tasting and nutritious almonds for our almond milk.  Almond Breeze® Almond milk is an all natural, great tasting, non-dairy beverage.  It is rich and creamy with a pleasant aftertaste. see more...

Rachel S.
Durham
I love the unsweetened chocolate almond milk by Blue Diamond. There is not as much protein as chocolate soy milk, but it is a great non-dairy option if you miss chocolate milk. All the chocolate nut milks by other companies are pre-sweetened and are way to sweet to me. This is why I love the unsweetened option by Blue Diamond. I sweeten it myself with stevia, so I can get the exact correct sweetness for me and avoid sugar.
Angela C.
Niagara Falls, NY
In my household, we started to switch to almond milk as our daily milk. Skeptical, but definitely a worthy health choice. We have regular milk for some things that just do not taste well at all with almond flavored milk, but we buy the smallest size possible. Almond milk is still delicious with cereals, and as a cooking agent. It is natural and creamy. This brand is my absolute favorite, the best!
Maira V.
I wanted to stop drinking cow milk and start with almond milk but I was afraid I wouldn like it (I’m a really picky person) but right now I’m buying 3 more milks because I love it so much
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Foodie Expert
The only non dairy milk I will drink by itself. Is light, refreshing and doesn't taste like fake milk. I actually prefer this over regular chocolate milk since it does not have that gross after taste. Stays good longer and is not outrageous in price!
Tiffany C.
Lansing, MI
Love this. Sugar content is low, yet it's packed with flavor! I like to drink it plain or put into smoothies and protein shakes. It's on sale a lot or there's regularly coupons in the weekly paper, so the price isn't bad at all.
Berkeley D.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best chocolate almond milks I have tried. Once I taste tested this vs regular chocolate milk I was hooked. It has such a light flavor that doesn’t make you feel like you’re drinking the entire day’s calories.
Lindsey T.
Love this chocolate milk! Low in calories and totally affordable. Perfect little chocolate treat without the guilt. I usually buy mine at Ralph’s because they are almost always running a sale on it. Me and my sister love it!
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I can enjoy this blue diamond almond milk on its own as a sweet treat at night. But I also use it to make breakfast overnight oats. I love the chocolate flavor and that it's unsweetened
Taryn D.
Powhatan, VA
Almond milk is my dairy alternative of choice in my vegan diet, and I really enjoy the flavor of Blue Diamond. In my day-to-day use and cooking, I use unsweetened original and it is perfect whether I'm making something savory or sweet. Occasionally I will use a vanilla version for something specific such as pudding, but 9 times out of 10, I'm reaching for the unsweetened version for how well it integrates into all of my recipes.
Laura Y.
Parker, CO
Foodie Expert
It's a good substitute for Chocolate milk but if you are expecting the same taste of real delicious, creamy, chocolate milk, just buy chocolate milk. It has a sweet taste but it isn't something that you will want glass after glass of. This perfect for people with diet restrictions, but for others it just makes you want to grab a jug of the real good stuff.
Nicole B.
Sanford, FL
Is the unsweetened milk bitter, like dark chocolate or smooth like milk chocolate?
margo M.
San marcos, TX
Foodie Expert
Any smoothie recipes with this?
Jody B.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
What is the texture of almond milk like? Is it similar to dairy milk? Is it gritty? Thanks!
rosy R.
Foodie Expert
Is it similar to dairy milk? ??
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
Is it too sweet ? Or is it just right ??