BeveragesNon-Dairy MilkAlmond Breeze
Blue Diamond Chocolate Almond Milk - 05gal

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk - 0.5gal

Skip the dairy, lactose, casein, saturated fat and cholesterol of regular cow's milk, and try Almond Milk - Almond Breeze instead. This chocolate almond milk is only 100 calories per serving, but the taste is definitely worth the indulgence. Almond milk is a great alternative to regular milk, and it's certified by the American Heart Association for meeting the criteria for a heart-healthy food. Your whole family will love this chocolaty treat!

How long is it good for after it’s been opened?
Start your review of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk - 0.5gal!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It still has that nutty taste to it but it mixes well with the chocolate.in reviews
It has such a great taste you really enjoy it.in reviews
Such a great taste with a high protein value. in reviews
It is also a little thicker than regular almond milk , which is nice especially because I like to microwave it to make hot chocolate sometimes.in reviews
Christina G.
Ridgewood, NJ
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk - 0.5gal uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I absolutely love this almond milk! I drink it to change it up from regular milk and am always presently fulfilled! I use it in my oatmeal to add in more flavor and it is absolutely terrific! Highly recommend for all!!
Shannea H.
Hartselle, AL
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk - 0.5gal uploaded by Shannea H.
I swear. this is the BEST chocolate milk,I've ever had. its so smooth!!! and it's not very expensive!!! they also even sell it at Wal mart
Mikel H.
Lebanon, TN
Purchased at: Publix
This one is made for us chocolate lovers! I can drink a half glass of this and it not only satisfies my chocolate craving, it also lets me keep my eating habits on track! In addition, it has the normal long shelf/refrigeration life of other almond milks...
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk - 0.5gal uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Me encanta mi leche de almendras chocolate solo tiene 100 calorías es mejor de digerir para lo que no nos gustan la regular
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk - 0.5gal uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Purchased at: Walmart
🥰🌰🥛 [product:blue-diamond-almond-breeze-chocolate-almond-milk---0.5gal] 💎This is hands down the BEST chocolate 🍫 almond milk I've everrrr tried! 💎 I've tried a bunch of different brands & I'm super excited that I have found my favorite! I drank the whole carton in a day 🤪 It's an excellent source of vitamin D and E and made with real California almonds! I was also surprised to see that it also has 50% more calcium than dairy milk 🐄. #influensterawards2020 #influensterreviewer #influenster #bluediamond #chocolate #almomdmilk #doesabodygood
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
If you want to try almond milk I suggest you start with the chocolate flavor and work down to vanilla and original.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,352 reviews
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk - 0.5gal uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love almond milk. I purchase these small containers as they are very travel friendly. They taste great. I use this for post workouts or when I'm rushing out the door and haven't eaten. 100 calories for this 8oz serving
marolyn C.
This Almondmilk Chocolate is so DELICIOUS! It’s a good price and value! You can really taste how pure it is and clean! I love that it’s non gmo !! And this Almondmilk Chocolate is so refreshing !! In addition this drink is great in smoothies and shakes !! I would definitely recommend this drink !!
Stephanie M.
Thank YOU Almond Breeze for creating a dairy free alternate for the chocolate lovers out there. For me, this gets it just right. The perfect amount of chocolate-y goodness, not to sweet or too bitter. Sometimes I even mix in protein with it! Worth the try.
Nicole A.
Painesville, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I crave chocolate and this almond milk curbs my sweet tooth without the guilt! I highly recommend drinking it as a sweet craving