Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Branson , MO

Has anyone found any other nutritional value to Almond Milk besides it being less calories etc?
Tayler W.
Tayler W.
Aug. 1, 2013, 11:31 a.m.
50% MORE CALCIUM! This is huge for people who cannot consume dairy for whatever reason. Calcium helps your bones, nails and helps with weight loss!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Aug. 1, 2013, 11:22 a.m.
There are versions of almond breeze that have increased protein added to it
Yeliz S.
Yeliz S.
Aug. 1, 2013, 6:53 a.m.
Because I drink at least three cups of milk a day, those few calories are saving my life.
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
July 28, 2013, 8:32 a.m.
Easier to digest
Paige M.
Paige M.
July 25, 2013, 9:46 a.m.
It has more calcium in it than regular milk
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
July 24, 2013, 8:43 p.m.
It's lactose free, so I'm not nearly as gassy as if I'd had cows milk in my coffee. My husband appreciates that.
Dana W.
Dana W.
July 19, 2013, 6:18 p.m.
I also use almond milk and coconut milk in smoothies. You'll want to stay away from the flavored kinds though as they're full of sugar.
Angela B.
Angela B.
July 19, 2013, 5:33 p.m.
It has more protein in it and your body processes it better than cow's milk. :-) We use it in our morning smoothies! Love it!
Starlyc L.
Starlyc L.
July 19, 2013, 11:57 a.m.
It does have less calories & much more nutrition.
Abby S.
Abby S.
July 18, 2013, 4:56 p.m.
For kids, I've found that goat's milk is actually more nutritious than almond milk...the way that it breaks down is the most similar to human breast milk. Not helpful for vegan's but an interesting tidbit!
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
July 18, 2013, 12:23 p.m.
No, but its a really great substitute when you're breastfeeding!

Join Now