Jackie H.
Branson , MO
Has anyone found any other nutritional value to Almond Milk besides it being less calories etc?
Tayler W.
Tayler W.
Coraopolis, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
50% MORE CALCIUM! This is huge for people who cannot consume dairy for whatever reason. Calcium helps your bones, nails and helps with weight loss!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Richardson, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
There are versions of almond breeze that have increased protein added to it
Yeliz S.
Yeliz S.
4 years, 3 months ago
Because I drink at least three cups of milk a day, those few calories are saving my life.
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
Easier to digest
Paige M.
Paige M.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years, 4 months ago
It has more calcium in it than regular milk
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
It's lactose free, so I'm not nearly as gassy as if I'd had cows milk in my coffee. My husband appreciates that.
Dana W.
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
4 years, 4 months ago
I also use almond milk and coconut milk in smoothies. You'll want to stay away from the flavored kinds though as they're full of sugar.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Lexington, NC
4 years, 4 months ago
It has more protein in it and your body processes it better than cow's milk. :-) We use it in our morning smoothies! Love it!
Starlyc L.
Starlyc L.
Folsom, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
It does have less calories & much more nutrition.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Milwaukee, WI
4 years, 4 months ago
For kids, I've found that goat's milk is actually more nutritious than almond milk...the way that it breaks down is the most similar to human breast milk. Not helpful for vegan's but an interesting tidbit!