shantelle s.
markham, ON

Any one have any great smoothy recipes for almond breeze ?

tabetha T.
tabetha T.
3 years, 6 months ago
1 cup Original Almond Breeze Almond milk 1/4 cup mango 1/4 cup pineapple 1/4 of an avocado 1/2 of a banana 1/4 cup cream of coconut 1 tbsp coconut flakes (to garnish) For a thicker smoothie, use frozen fruit and/or add ice then Place all ingredients into blender and blend on high until smooth.
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Plano, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
I use chocolate protein powder, PB2, a forzen banana and a handful of frozen blueberries - that's my breakfast every morning and I love it.
Elana K.
Elana K.
3 years, 7 months ago
Banana with chocolate syrup, (or chocolate flavored ovaltine or carnation instant breakfast) and some espresso or coffee, with the vanilla unsweetened almond milk. and some ice. yummy!
Cari Sue M.
Cari Sue M.
Ferndale, MI
3 years, 7 months ago
I do frozen banana, kale/spinach, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, raw cocoa powder, Peanut or Almond butter... a healthy dessert!
Emma C.
Emma C.
Halifax, NS
3 years, 7 months ago
I use it in all of my smoothies! A great blog with tons of almond milk smoothie recipes is chocolatecoveredkatie.com! Really yummy stuff ;)
Megan G.
Megan G.
Macon, GA
3 years, 7 months ago
I like using it to make cream of cauliflower soup...I know it sounds weird, but the cauliflower balances out the sweetness.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Reading, PA
3 years, 8 months ago
Every morning I add Kale, Spinach, Cucumber, Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, two ice cubes & a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk into my Nutribullet. I actually look forward to it every day. :)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
3 years, 8 months ago
I have been using this with my weightless shakes to make them a bit more shake like! I use a half a cup, a half a banana, a tablespoon of peanut butter and the flavored shake mix. Add ice as needed to get the shake consistency that you want. It really saves on calories without taking away texture or taste!!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Mableton, GA
3 years, 8 months ago
I love this with my whey protein, PB2, and some ice. It tastes like a peanut butter cup milkshake.
Devin J.
Devin J.
Tacoma, WA
3 years, 8 months ago
I use frozen mix berries, a banana, spinach (like half a handful) some kale, and then almond breeze, it's so good and you get tons of protein and fiber!