Shantelle S.
Shantelle S.
edmonton, alberta

Any one have any great smoothy recipes for almond breeze ?
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
May 16, 2014, 3:01 p.m.
1 cup Original Almond Breeze Almond milk 1/4 cup mango 1/4 cup pineapple 1/4 of an avocado 1/2 of a banana 1/4 cup cream of coconut 1 tbsp coconut flakes (to garnish) For a thicker smoothie, use frozen fruit and/or add ice then Place all ingredients into blender and blend on high until smooth.
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
April 25, 2014, 12:18 p.m.
I use chocolate protein powder, PB2, a forzen banana and a handful of frozen blueberries - that's my breakfast every morning and I love it.
Elana K.
Elana K.
April 17, 2014, 12:44 a.m.
Banana with chocolate syrup, (or chocolate flavored ovaltine or carnation instant breakfast) and some espresso or coffee, with the vanilla unsweetened almond milk. and some ice. yummy!
Cari Sue M.
Cari Sue M.
April 15, 2014, 9 p.m.
I do frozen banana, kale/spinach, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, raw cocoa powder, Peanut or Almond butter... a healthy dessert!
Emma C.
Emma C.
April 5, 2014, 7:33 p.m.
I use it in all of my smoothies! A great blog with tons of almond milk smoothie recipes is chocolatecoveredkatie.com! Really yummy stuff ;)
Megan G.
Megan G.
April 2, 2014, 5:59 p.m.
I like using it to make cream of cauliflower soup...I know it sounds weird, but the cauliflower balances out the sweetness.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
March 29, 2014, 6:50 p.m.
Every morning I add Kale, Spinach, Cucumber, Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, two ice cubes & a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk into my Nutribullet. I actually look forward to it every day. :)
Holly H.
Holly H.
March 25, 2014, 6:25 a.m.
I have been using this with my weightless shakes to make them a bit more shake like! I use a half a cup, a half a banana, a tablespoon of peanut butter and the flavored shake mix. Add ice as needed to get the shake consistency that you want. It really saves on calories without taking away texture or taste!!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
March 20, 2014, 11:34 p.m.
I love this with my whey protein, PB2, and some ice. It tastes like a peanut butter cup milkshake.
Devin J.
Devin J.
March 13, 2014, 6:56 p.m.
I use frozen mix berries, a banana, spinach (like half a handful) some kale, and then almond breeze, it's so good and you get tons of protein and fiber!
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
March 11, 2014, 9:54 p.m.
Yes, I would use a protein powder, if you are being super health conscious don't use a powder that has whey, dairy or gluten in it. I use Arbonne's protein powder because it is completely gluten, whey, dairy free. It is certified vegan and it is made from a pea, brown rice and cranberry protein. This is the only protein I don't react too. I usually take a half cup to a full cup of almond milk, frozen strawberries, blueberries, handful of kale and spinach, and 1/4 cup of greek yogurt! Delish!!
Darin H.
Darin H.
March 10, 2014, 10:40 p.m.
Whey protein powder (www.raworganicwhey.com), cocoa powder, a banana and peanut butter, all to taste, and with almond breeze and some ice = no sugar needed so super healthy!
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
March 10, 2014, 10:21 p.m.
I use it in shakes :) I add about 1/2 cup of the milk, 1/2 cup of yogurt and add in whatever fruit I'm in the mood for, Delicious!
Macy R.
Macy R.
March 10, 2014, 3:38 p.m.
I blend a frozen banana, about 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder, and some almond milk (use more or less, depending on how thick you want it), for a quick, indulgent-tasting but actually fairly healthy smoothie.
Heather G.
Heather G.
March 9, 2014, 7:16 p.m.
I use about 8 oz of almond milk 1 banana 4 ice cubes 2 -3 cups of spinach 1 scoop of protein powder 2 Tbsp peanut butter SO GOOD!!!!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
March 9, 2014, 1:49 a.m.
1/3 cup fresh blueberries 1/3 cup fresh raspberries 4 large fresh strawberries, hulled 1/3 cup pomegranate juice 1/3 cup mango juice 2/3 cup almond milk 2 tablespoons honey

Join Now