Add a Photo

By BLUE DIAMOND
#1 in Dairy Alternatives
Delicious Tasting Almond Milk From the Almond People™. Soy Free. Lactose Free. 120 Calories per Serving. Rich in Antioxidant Vitamin E. 50% More Calcium Than Milk*. No Saturated Fat or Cholesterol Blue Diamond has been producing almonds since 1910.  No one knows them, or loves them, like we do.  Our 3000 plus growers are dedicated to producing delicious tasting and nutritious almonds for our Almond milk.  Almond Breeze® Almond milk is an all natural, great tasting, non-diary beverage.  It is rich and creamy with a pleasant aftertaste.
Photos (39)
Nicolet F.
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX

I prefer no sugar added smoothies in the morning, and Almond Breeze makes a delicious base. Cereal is usually just sweet enough, so a splash of the Vanilla Unsweetened is perfection. It also works magic in baking, and lately we are even enjoying this brand in cooking. I think they may have tweaked the formula in recent years, as the almond flavor used to be a bit overpowering for savory dishes, but it now melds seamlessly in many dishes. In general, Almond Breeze can be used 1:1 as a substitute for skim, 1% or 2% milk in recipes.From a dietary perspective, almond milk does lack in the protein department. However, it offers some healthy fats (about 3 to 4 grams per serving), lower sugars than dairy milk, a modest calorie profile (just 40 in 8 ounces of the Unsweetened), and fortification. Almond Breeze in particular, packs in the calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin E.
COJ-426186Rosmira H.
COJ-426186Rosmira H.
Miami, FL 2240 nw 114th ave unit zm

Si estás buscando una leche láctea gratis creo que es de lejos el mejor. La leche de almendras, en general, es la mejor y me gusta mucho esta marca. Es tan versátil. Yo
lo uso en mis bebidas calientes, especialmente  con un chocolate
caliente (yo caliento en la estufa con la vainilla de la canela y el
chocolate caliente) Esto también trabaja realmente bien con las máscaras
de la cara y del pelo, para un Máscara de cabello Mezclo con aguacate de plátano y vitamina e. Mejor sustituto para hornear, me parece que añade un sabor muy agradable en comparación con cualquier otra leche. El mayor beneficio para mí es que no jugar con mi piel como la leche de soja hace.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA

I am lactose intolerant. Pretty much have been since I was a kid. Didn't realize this until I graduated high school. It's vital for me to have milk available at home that's dairy free, tastes good, is affordable, and contains calcium. This milk does it for me. I didn't know almond milk can taste so good! I use it in my cereal, any recipe that calls for milk, and even as coffee creamer! It's so smooth, and I can feel good that it doesn't have any artificial ingredients. I keep this stocked in my fridge. My boyfriend who is an uber picky eater, loves this milk! I have been buying this milk for 4-5 years now and I have no complaints. I'm a happy gal :)
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
marksville, LA

drinker for a few years and really enjoyed it. Then I started reading more about the problems with soy and decided to give Almond milk a try. I admit I was skeptical and at first was not thrilled with the thinner consistency and lack of sweetness. However, I've adjusted and I really like this milk now. I use it in everything and even bake with it. For some things like custard I add a tad of cornstarch to give it a thicker consistent but flavor wise it's great. It also makes wonderful ice cream and sweetened with agave it's all good. Plus an added bonus is the 40 calories vs. 90-120 for soy AND.. less chance of hormone upset, genetic altering etc.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA

I'm not lactose intolerant because I can eat yogurt, cheese and desserts without a problem... Unless it's MILK like o can't drink it directly or with milkshakes or with chocolate I'll be gassy the whole day hahaha so o recently found this brand that it's SO DELICIOUS!!! I love the fact that they have different amounts of calories I've tried the 90cal and 65 cal and they're DELICIOUS! However I tried the same milk in Mexico BUT it's 30cal .... Awful it tastes like almond oil so I don't know why it's different in Mexico I'm thinking it might be because of the calories but I don't recommend at all the 30 calories, try 65 it's extremely DELICIOUS
Molly G.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX

Great, great product. I love cow's milk, but I've noticed that it causes a lot of skin, stomach, and digestion problems for me, so I've been researching alternatives. Almond milk is less processed than soy milk, and this brand has none of the hormones that are sometimes added to cow's milk. It takes a bit to get used to, and I'll be up front-- it doesn't have nearly the thickness or the same taste as cow's milk, but once you get used to it, it gets a lot better! Cannot recommend enough for people who want to cut milk out of their diets without having to give up their favorite recipes :)
Claire M.
Claire M.

All of the flavors of these are absolutely amazing! I just started becoming vegan and these have greatly helped in my transition. The original (sweetened) tastes like melted butter pecan ice cream. The unsweetened tastes a little more... Almond-y and a little bitter (but I still like it- plus it's half the calories as the sweetened one). The chocolate one tastes just like Trumoo milk chocolate tastes! They are all amazing and have 50% more calcium than regular dairy milk. I have not yet tried the vanilla one but assume it tastes good nonetheless.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Devils Lake, ND

This is the best almond milk that I've tried, it's actually always in the fridge. It's more affordable than many other brands of almond milk. I love it in just about everything cereal, shakes, drinks, desert recipes, and even make ice cream out of it. I have crohns and drinking regular milk doesn't agree with me but this does and doesn't cause any issues. I would recommend this to anyone and if you're looking at trying an amond milk start with this one. Oh and i make facial scrubs and masks along with putting it in my bath.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
MS State, Ms

If you are lactose intolerant or trying to stay away from dairy milk, this is for you. Almond Milk has the same consistency as skim milk, possibly a little more water-like, and tastes slightly nutty. Unsweetened is the best route both in taste and in health benefits! For smoothies, this is the best liquid to use because it has a little bit of protein and less sugars than juices. The sweetened Almond Milk is just not nearly as good (as it is way too sweet) or good for you!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL

Because I am lactose intolerant and do not enjoy soy milk, this has been an amazing alternative for me for the past 5 years. My favorite flavor would have to be sweetened Vanilla and sweetened Chocolate milk. My mother is able to drink regular milk but chooses to drink Almond Milk as well because she enjoys the flavor and it is a bit healthier than regular milk. We go through a lot of milk, just the two of us. Absolutely love this milk!
Noam G.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA

What's your favorite flavor?
Molly S.
Molly S.

I hate the taste of this but still have some in my fridge. I can't handle it in cereal or tea. Any suggestions for other uses?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL

What's your favorite Flavor?
Vonnie W.
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, Fl

Do you substitute this in for regular milk while cooking?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH

Does this product taste too thick?