BY BLUE DIAMOND #1 in Dairy Alternatives

Delicious Tasting Almond Milk From the Almond People™. Soy Free. Lactose Free. 120 Calories per Serving. Rich in Antioxidant Vitamin E. 50% More Calcium Than Milk*. No Saturated Fat or Cholesterol Blue Diamond has been producing almonds since 1910.  No one knows them, or loves them, like we do.  Our 3000 plus growers are dedicated to producing delicious tasting and nutritious almonds for our Almond milk.  Almond Breeze® Almond milk is an all natural, great tasting, non-diary beverage.  It is rich and creamy with a pleasant aftertaste. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "i'm lactose intolerant, so i pretty much stick with almond milk (at least with my cereal cravings) & this stuff is amazing!" in 368 reviews
  • "I am absolutely obsessed with Blue Diamond to use in my shakes, both breakfast shakes and protein shakes after a workout." in 228 reviews
  • "I've just recently started drinking the vanilla and I can never see myself back to cows milk not only is this a better alternative for you but it tastes great!" in 195 reviews
  • "I do not like the taste of regular milk so this is a great alternative for a healthy drink.I also use it in shakes , on cereals and porridge." in 173 reviews
  • "This almond milk is the best alternative to regular milk or soy milk that I have tried (I would not recommend soy milk as a replacement since it raises estrogen levels) ,although I prefer the original without the vanilla flavor. " in 171 reviews
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I am lactose intolerant. Pretty much have been since I was a kid. Didn't realize this until I graduated high school. It's vital for me to have milk available at home that's dairy free, tastes good, is affordable, and contains calcium. This milk does it for me. I didn't know almond milk can taste so good! I use it in my cereal, any recipe that calls for milk, and even as coffee creamer! It's so smooth, and I can feel good that it doesn't have any artificial ingredients. I keep this stocked in my fridge. My boyfriend who is an uber picky eater, loves this milk! I have been buying this milk for 4-5 years now and I have no complaints. I'm a happy gal :)
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm not lactose intolerant because I can eat yogurt, cheese and desserts without a problem... Unless it's MILK like o can't drink it directly or with milkshakes or with chocolate I'll be gassy the whole day hahaha so o recently found this brand that it's SO DELICIOUS!!! I love the fact that they have different amounts of calories I've tried the 90cal and 65 cal and they're DELICIOUS! However I tried the same milk in Mexico BUT it's 30cal .... Awful it tastes like almond oil so I don't know why it's different in Mexico I'm thinking it might be because of the calories but I don't recommend at all the 30 calories, try 65 it's extremely DELICIOUS
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
Great, great product. I love cow's milk, but I've noticed that it causes a lot of skin, stomach, and digestion problems for me, so I've been researching alternatives. Almond milk is less processed than soy milk, and this brand has none of the hormones that are sometimes added to cow's milk. It takes a bit to get used to, and I'll be up front-- it doesn't have nearly the thickness or the same taste as cow's milk, but once you get used to it, it gets a lot better! Cannot recommend enough for people who want to cut milk out of their diets without having to give up their favorite recipes :)
Claire M.
All of the flavors of these are absolutely amazing! I just started becoming vegan and these have greatly helped in my transition. The original (sweetened) tastes like melted butter pecan ice cream. The unsweetened tastes a little more... Almond-y and a little bitter (but I still like it- plus it's half the calories as the sweetened one). The chocolate one tastes just like Trumoo milk chocolate tastes! They are all amazing and have 50% more calcium than regular dairy milk. I have not yet tried the vanilla one but assume it tastes good nonetheless.
Stephanie B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I was never a huge milk person so I switched over to almond milk almost a year ago when I found out milk has almost no real benefits of humans drinking and I LOVE it! It taste a lot better than real milk so it's great to just drink by itself, but also it works as a great milk substitute in everything. It even makes it a little better, I think, because it gives it that extra flavor. I would and I do recommend this to everyone!
Johana C.
I'm a bodybuilder, so I personally can't have this in all phases of my prep but Almond Breeze Vanilla is definitely a great option for creating flavorful protein shakes or smoothies. I also love to use this as a substitute for Half & Half or milk with my morning coffee. There are so many options with this product like using it in cakes or making healthy home-made ice cream. The possibilities are endless!
Andreina z.
miami
Almond milk Almond Breeze was developed for people with lactose intolerance problems, but found that it is also a great alternative for people with other conditions, including diabetes, heart disease and obesity. Similarly, people without any conditions consume well as I do because I love its rich, creamy flavor, plus all the nutritional benefits that almonds and product provided.
Erin C.
Foodie Expert
I love to put Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk in my smoothie and in cereal. But the best thing of all is that not only does it taste great but this product in vegan which means no animals "cows" were harmed in order to make this. If you are someone who likes vanilla then i would definitely suggest on getting the vanilla blue diamond flavor it is yummy.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
I agree that this almond milk is better, and better for you, thank cow's milk. It's sweet and slightly creamy, but not thick. It's great on cereal, with cookies, in smoothies, for cooking and baking, and just as a milk to drink. My favorite flavor is the vanilla, but they do have an original and a chocolate flavor as well!
Rosa G.
I hate milk but I love this. I love the flavor it has and the fact I can drink this by itself. It doesn't have a weird smell to it either and that's a plus. The price of it is a good price, I definitely replaced milk with this product instead because on how good it is and fewer calories it has.
5/5
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor?
Molly S.
Chatsworth, CA
I hate the taste of this but still have some in my fridge. I can't handle it in cereal or tea. Any suggestions for other uses?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Flavor?
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
Foodie Expert
Do you substitute this in for regular milk while cooking?
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
Does this product taste too thick?