BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Almond Breeze® Almond Coconut Unsweetened.

Almond Milk Coconut Milk Blend

45 Calories per serving.

Made from real almonds & coconut.

50% More calcium than milk*.

Contains no cholesterol.

Soy free.

Lactose free!

All natural. see more...

• I was at first contemplating to try this but when I did I actually ...3 Answers
  • "This is my absolute favorite to mix into protein shakes." in 1 review
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Love..love.. Love! It's a must to buy it. Since I'm starting to eat healthy I've always buy it. I use it specially for my daily shakes. It's has a very good price. You can buy it in any store. I got mine from Walmart. I would defenetly buy it again.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
I would give it 10 stars if I could. We love this in my family and go through it so fast. I buy 3 cartons at a time. We like all of the flavors but the favorite is the coconut vanilla. Very low calorie and doesn't have that milky after taste.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Foodie Expert
This milk is so good for smoothies it's the only one I use anymore. I highly recommend this product. IT has a great flavor.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
This is my absolute favorite to mix into protein shakes. They come out smooth, and taste just like an Almond Joy if you use chocolate protein powder. Also tastes amazing just to drink on its own.
Terrianne H.
Terrianne H.
Petoskey, MI
Foodie Expert
This was the only non cows milk product my 95 year old grandfather would drink. Said it was quite tasty for fake milk. I personally really like it but thought his review was priceless.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
La Grange, IL
I love this milk. I use it in smoothies and sometimes drink it alone. it sooo delicious and healthy too!
Shanise B.
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
My dad was the one that introduced me to this milk being that I am lactose intolerant. I must stay it is great tasting. I use it mainly in my green smoothies these days but before I would use it in my cereal. It makes my smoothies nice and cream which I enjoy.
kia b.
kia b.
Newnan, GA
Tastes great. I love pouring it over granola of putting some in my smoothies.
Ann G.
Ann G.
Foodie Expert
Ooooo yummy. It's like a party in your mouth. Perfect for smoothies. Mix with some pineapples.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Lakewood, CO
Oh so good! Love it for protein shakes or just shakes period. Gives an extra yummy taste
amber m.
amber m.
I was at first contemplating to try this but when I did I actually liked it and with the right cereal it gives a bowl of cereal so much more flavor great thing to try