Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Milk uploaded by Paola T.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #5 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almond Breeze® Almond Coconut Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend.
Soy free!
Lactose free!
All natural.
Almonds.
Made from real almonds & coconut.
50% more calcium than milk*.
Contains no cholesterol.
60 calories per serving. see more...

Mia C.
Moosic, PA
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! I have recently started a new healthy lifestyle, and let me tell you, this is a perfect fit! I love this stuff blended with my favorite fruits and veggies for a pick me up smoothie in the morning. Although this product is on the pricier end, it is totally worth it. If you like the taste of coconut milk, but the taste may be a little too harsh for you, the almond milk gives it a perfect blend!
Candace L.
I wanted to start making some healthy alternative choices. I tried this by itself and also with cereal. If you are eating a flavorful cereal it may clash with the taste unless it's something plain like Cheerios. The taste is very light, you can obviously taste a light nutty taste, but it was actually very good! It is $3-$4 for this brand. This did not give me a tummy ache!
Gerardo V.
Pacoima
A squad of robo almond milk clones flashing a peculiar salute in unison before heading out to round-up geometrically profiled non-rectangular objects known as cookies, including almond cookies.
Alexis C.
Foodie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this milk. I think the taste is something you would have to get use to. I don't see myself purchasing this again. I also think it is over priced. I think just getting the Silk Almond milk would be better than this one. I wouldn't recommend it but I would just say try it out if you want to change milks.
Sydnie T.
Idaho Falls, ID
I actually don't like regular milk but this milk is SO Delish. It's light and not to thick it's seriously perfect! I usually buy it at Walmart but they should have it at any grocery stores! I love the regular almond but my favorite is the coconut almond. It is the perfect mix and not to strong!
Arianna B.
New york
Ok so when it comes to healthy choice makes blue diamond your number one option proud blue diamond customer it's like the healthy milk you've always wanted btw it tastes gud#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Ariana R.
Ada
Huge fan of most non dairy products! This brand is a brand I can count on. Great flavor, consistent, good shelf life, affordable, healthy! Great in shakes, by itself, in coffees, and recipes! I would recommend this to my non dairy and dairy friends :)
Steff T.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
I love both coconut milk and almond milk from this brand. The lactose in regular milk has been upsetting my stomach a lot lately, and it's just nice to find a sweeter alternative that doesn't taste like its made with something else. The dark chocolate almond breeze is the BEST.
karissa o.
Kirby, AR
Foodie Expert
My husband has a dairy allergy so milk replacement is always a go in our house. This milk has a nice taste because its not a overwhelming coconut taste and has the consistency of milk to use with cereals as well as cooking and baking.
Natalie R.
chicago , IL
I really enjoy how this brand has different flavors for the almond milk! Very affordable and taste amazing. It does taste similar to other almond milks but I still like this one the best. It's a nice light sweet flavor.
Mercy  M.
Foodie Expert
What do you like making with this milk ?
Shari D.
Needville, TX
What is your favorite drink to mix with almond milk?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
Does this have a strong coconut flavor? Do you drink this plain or do you do something special with it?
S. Yinnette G.
I used to buy Blue diamond Almond milk, The taste i didn't like any more . How does this almond CoConut milk make the difference- does it taste better? Or is it just richer?
My daughter cannot have milk we have been drinking almond milk only now. I wanted to try something new but am worried she won't like it. Does the coconut make it a little sweeter?