Add a Photo

By BLUE DIAMOND
#9 in Milk
Blue Diamond® Almond Breeze® Almond Coconut Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend.
Soy free!
Lactose free!
All natural.
Almonds.
Made from real almonds & coconut.
50% more calcium than milk*.
Contains no cholesterol.
60 calories per serving.
Photo (1)
Rose F.
Rose F.
San Antonio, TX

My milk! At home we have 2 or 3 different milks, I'm lactose intolerant so I've tried lots of milks to get to this one, a mix between coconut and Almond makes the perfect blend it doesn't have the strong almond flavor or the funny coconut smell. I add it to my coffee or cereal and even use it to cook some breakfast or soups! It's healthy and tastes good.
Melody D.
Melody D.

I love almond milk, so when I saw this in the grocery store I thought I'd try it. I'm so glad I did! This milk tastes great and is great as a regular milk alternative. It has lots of calcium and other vitamins, making it a great addition to your daily diet. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a non cows milk beverage.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR

I can't find the kind that is just the coconut milk, but this looks the closest. I LOVE this coconut milk. I use it in smoothies and as a milk substitute in other dishes. I buy the unsweetened usually, but the sweetened is nice for smoothies too because it makes them taste a little better. Gives a creamy, not too coconutty flavor!
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.

By far my favorite flavor. I decided to cut dairy out of my diet because i didnt always feel the best after drinking it. Ive tried diffrent types of soy milks, almond milks, rice milk, etc. This one is great for baking, cereals , coffee and drinking straight. Hint of sweetness with out being over the top.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Longmont, CO

I use this milk in my morning protein shakes. It does not have a strong smell and the taste is amazing. I love mixing it with my protein shakes because the flavor brings a sweet taste. If you like a coconut flavor then you will adore this milk. There is no lactose in this milk so no upset stomachs.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA

I grabbed this by mistake instead of plain almond milk and it's fine in smoothies but I don't like the taste of drinking it on it's own. I find almond milk much better tasting. To me, it just tastes weird. I love coconut water and other coconut products but I just don't like the taste of this.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

For someone who loves milk but cannot stomach too much dairy, this is the best alternative. It lasts longer than normal milk, tastes just as good (maybe better) than normal milk and it around the same price as dairy milk. It is delicious in smoothies and shakes.
Alice C.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL

I can't believe I lived 24 years of my life without using this I have replaced it for all of my cooking ever since we went dairy free and are held I put it in my smoothie is it tastes delicious on its own I can't get enough of it
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

Absolutely delicious. Because it is a combo of almond and coconut, the flavor isn't as distinctly almond, so it has a much better taste and less of an aftertaste for sure. Definitely will continue to buy.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK

So delicious and has way more Calcium than milk. It doesn't taste Artificial and is Lactose Free! I almost always have carton in the fridge weekly!
Mercy  M.
Mercy M.

What do you like making with this milk ?
Shari D.
Shari D.
Needville, TX

What is your favorite drink to mix with almond milk?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH

Does this have a strong coconut flavor? Do you drink this plain or do you do something special with it?
My daughter cannot have milk we have been drinking almond milk only now. I wanted to try something new but am worried she won't like it. Does the coconut make it a little sweeter?
S. Yinnette G.
S. Yinnette G.

I used to buy Blue diamond Almond milk, The taste i didn't like any more . How does this almond CoConut milk make the difference- does it taste better? Or is it just richer?

Join Now