Add a Photo

By BLUE DIAMOND
#25 in Milk
Blue Diamond® Almond Breeze® Almond Coconut Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend.
Soy free!
Lactose free!
All natural.
Almonds.
Made from real almonds & coconut.
50% more calcium than milk*.
Contains no cholesterol.
60 calories per serving.
Photo (1)
Melody D.
Melody D.
I love almond milk, so when I saw this in the grocery store I thought I'd try it. I'm so glad I did! This milk tastes great and is great as a regular milk alternative. It has lots of calcium and other vitamins, making it a great addition to your daily diet. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a non cows milk beverage.
Alice C.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
I can't believe I lived 24 years of my life without using this I have replaced it for all of my cooking ever since we went dairy free and are held I put it in my smoothie is it tastes delicious on its own I can't get enough of it
Amber D.
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
So delicious and has way more Calcium than milk. It doesn't taste Artificial and is Lactose Free! I almost always have carton in the fridge weekly!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Yucaipa, CA
Sept. 30, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Milk
Great flavor and less calories than regular sweetened almond milk. Regular sales at staters and tastes great alone or on cereal and in smoothies
Tara N.
Tara N.
This is pretty good, but I can't drink a whole glass of it at a time. I think the flavor is enough to make a difference but not too strong.
Kay D.
Kay D.
Granville, OH
This is a really good alternative if you don't like to drink milk. You can put this in cereal and it is delicious.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Feb. 22, 2017, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Milk
I can't find the kind that is just the coconut milk, but this looks the closest. I LOVE this coconut milk. I use it in smoothies and as a milk substitute in other dishes. I buy the unsweetened usually, but the sweetened is nice for smoothies too because it makes them taste a little better. Gives a creamy, not too coconutty flavor!
Rose F.
Rose F.
San Antonio , Texas
March 15, 2017, 3:43 a.m.
Review for: Milk
My milk! At home we have 2 or 3 different milks, I'm lactose intolerant so I've tried lots of milks to get to this one, a mix between coconut and Almond makes the perfect blend it doesn't have the strong almond flavor or the funny coconut smell. I add it to my coffee or cereal and even use it to cook some breakfast or soups! It's healthy and tastes good.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Foodie Expert
June 22, 2017, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Milk
This is the best flavored almond milk for mixing with coffee or cereal, even drinking it alone. If you mix this one and the chocolate.... wow. It is so good. I feel like it is a great way to get away from dairy. I haven't been able to stomach regular milk for a long time and this satisfies my milk cravings.
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
April 21, 2017, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Milk
By far my favorite flavor. I decided to cut dairy out of my diet because i didnt always feel the best after drinking it. Ive tried diffrent types of soy milks, almond milks, rice milk, etc. This one is great for baking, cereals , coffee and drinking straight. Hint of sweetness with out being over the top.
Mercy  M.
Mercy M.
What do you like making with this milk ?
Shari D.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
What is your favorite drink to mix with almond milk?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Does this have a strong coconut flavor? Do you drink this plain or do you do something special with it?
S. Yinnette G.
S. Yinnette G.
I used to buy Blue diamond Almond milk, The taste i didn't like any more . How does this almond CoConut milk make the difference- does it taste better? Or is it just richer?
My daughter cannot have milk we have been drinking almond milk only now. I wanted to try something new but am worried she won't like it. Does the coconut make it a little sweeter?