Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Milk uploaded by Paola T.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #8 in Milk

Blue Diamond® Almond Breeze® Almond Coconut Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend.
Soy free!
Lactose free!
All natural.
Almonds.
Made from real almonds & coconut.
50% more calcium than milk*.
Contains no cholesterol.
60 calories per serving. see more...

Melody D.
Melody D.
I love almond milk, so when I saw this in the grocery store I thought I'd try it. I'm so glad I did! This milk tastes great and is great as a regular milk alternative. It has lots of calcium and other vitamins, making it a great addition to your daily diet. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a non cows milk beverage.
Alice C.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
Foodie Expert
I can't believe I lived 24 years of my life without using this I have replaced it for all of my cooking ever since we went dairy free and are held I put it in my smoothie is it tastes delicious on its own I can't get enough of it
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Yucaipa, CA
Foodie Expert
Great flavor and less calories than regular sweetened almond milk. Regular sales at staters and tastes great alone or on cereal and in smoothies
Kay D.
Kay D.
Granville, OH
This is a really good alternative if you don't like to drink milk. You can put this in cereal and it is delicious.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Foodie Expert
I can't find the kind that is just the coconut milk, but this looks the closest. I LOVE this coconut milk. I use it in smoothies and as a milk substitute in other dishes. I buy the unsweetened usually, but the sweetened is nice for smoothies too because it makes them taste a little better. Gives a creamy, not too coconutty flavor!
Mia C.
Mia C.
Moosic, PA
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! I have recently started a new healthy lifestyle, and let me tell you, this is a perfect fit! I love this stuff blended with my favorite fruits and veggies for a pick me up smoothie in the morning. Although this product is on the pricier end, it is totally worth it. If you like the taste of coconut milk, but the taste may be a little too harsh for you, the almond milk gives it a perfect blend!
Gerardo V.
Gerardo V.
Pacoima
A squad of robo almond milk clones flashing a peculiar salute in unison before heading out to round-up geometrically profiled non-rectangular objects known as cookies, including almond cookies.
Rose F.
Rose F.
San Antonio , Texas
Foodie Expert
My milk! At home we have 2 or 3 different milks, I'm lactose intolerant so I've tried lots of milks to get to this one, a mix between coconut and Almond makes the perfect blend it doesn't have the strong almond flavor or the funny coconut smell. I add it to my coffee or cereal and even use it to cook some breakfast or soups! It's healthy and tastes good.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Foodie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this milk. I think the taste is something you would have to get use to. I don't see myself purchasing this again. I also think it is over priced. I think just getting the Silk Almond milk would be better than this one. I wouldn't recommend it but I would just say try it out if you want to change milks.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Foodie Expert
This is the best flavored almond milk for mixing with coffee or cereal, even drinking it alone. If you mix this one and the chocolate.... wow. It is so good. I feel like it is a great way to get away from dairy. I haven't been able to stomach regular milk for a long time and this satisfies my milk cravings.
Mercy  M.
Mercy M.
What do you like making with this milk ?
Shari D.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
What is your favorite drink to mix with almond milk?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
Does this have a strong coconut flavor? Do you drink this plain or do you do something special with it?
S. Yinnette G.
S. Yinnette G.
I used to buy Blue diamond Almond milk, The taste i didn't like any more . How does this almond CoConut milk make the difference- does it taste better? Or is it just richer?
My daughter cannot have milk we have been drinking almond milk only now. I wanted to try something new but am worried she won't like it. Does the coconut make it a little sweeter?