Blue Diamond 10pc Cookware Set Blue

by Avanchy

Bring the new standard in non-stick to every meal with this 10-piece cookware set. This sturdy, ultra-durable set includes a 7-inch frying pan, a 9.5-inch frying pan, a 2-quart saucepan with lid, 2.5-quart saut�� pan with lid, a 5-quart stockpot with lid, a ladle and slotted turner. Each pan features Blue Diamond���s signature diamond-infused non-stick coating that is 5x harder, 10x longer lasting, and has 4x better heat transfer than traditional non-stick coatings. Completely toxin-free, each Blue Diamond pan is manufactured without PFAS, PFOA, lead or cadmium. Dishwasher, oven, broiler and metal utensil safe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Diamond 10pc Cookware Set Blue!
Erica C.
Cedarbluff, MS
Blue Diamond 10pc Cookware Set Blue uploaded by Erica C.
First off this picture is from when I first got the pans. Second, these pans are amazing! These are the best pans I have ever owned. I never have a problem with food sticking to them. I have had them for a long time and they still look almost new. If they ever ruin I will purchase more.

Looking for your answer?