Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Small Size Dental Chews

Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Small Size Dental Chews

BLUE Dental Bones are healthy, natural dog bones that will help keep your furry friend's teeth healthy and support his healthy joints, heart and immune system too! BLUE’s natural dog bones are available in three sizes: regular, small and mini.

Are these good for smaller dogs like yorkies?
My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?😍
what can you tell me about this product? my dog is chihuahua [product:the-blue-buffalo-co-bluetm-dental-bonestm-mini-size-for-dogs]
Start your review of Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Small Size Dental Chews!
Jessica W.
Gulfport, FL
Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Small Size Dental Chews uploaded by Jessica W.
These two are absolutely obsessed with Blue Buffalo. Keeps all pups happy and entertained all while keeping me confident they are eating healthy treats! Great price & packaging Totally would recommend to any pup-lover!
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Purchased at: PetSmart
Dogs didnt like them. I'm wary of giving my dogs any type of bones due to having a past dog eat a bone and him getting an obstructed bowel.
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
These are great my dogs love them there soft and easy for them to eat and I love the small size of the bones they keep my dogs teeth looking better than before
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Small Size Dental Chews uploaded by Dena T.
Purchased at: PetSmart
These are so good for your fur babes. One, they don’t have any nasty preservatives, the dogs love the savory taste, and they do a great job keeping your pups teeth clean. One bone is big enough to break into pieces if you want them to last longer. Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Small Size Dental Chews
Jillian  B.
Weatherly, PA
Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Small Size Dental Chews uploaded by Jillian  B.
My golden retriever has these and always get compliments from the vet about her teeth. She can get bad breath time to time but these always help! Love them!
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
My dog loves these and they are great for bad breath which my dog as he is older he tends to have. I like how well this works on him versus the more popular ones. Wish they made it in chicken flavor.
Jamie R.
Kaneohe, HI
Our dog loves this as a part of her night routine. Final walk of the night ends with a bone and then bed. If we try skipping the bone, she refuses to go to bed. I think it’s safe to say she loves it!!
Rose S.
Bayonne, NJ
I am not sure if they work or not. I have been using it for my pup for over 3 months now and couldn’t say anything
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Small Size Dental Chews uploaded by Angela T.
My hundred pound lab loves Blue products!! We buy these treats for him weekly. Healthy foods and snacks kept him fit and trim!!
Casey S.
My dogs both love these. I trust blue Buffalo brand a lot so I think they are healthy for our pups. They both go nuts for them and scarf them down. They are perfect size for our small dog and sometimes we will give our medium/large dog 2 to make up for the size..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...