Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Regular Size Dental Chews

Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Regular Size Dental Chews

BLUE Dental Bones are healthy, natural dog bones that will help keep your furry friend's teeth healthy and support his healthy joints, heart and immune system too! BLUE’s natural dog bones are available in three sizes: regular, small and mini.

do you think this would be a good product to purchase for my fur baby? Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Regular Size Dental Chews #PETLOVER
Are these treats or dental chews?
Start your review of Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Regular Size Dental Chews!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Regular Size Dental Chews uploaded by Becky F.
The Blue Dental bones are a win, I just went and purchased some for my dog and she loves them, I hope I'll see some improvements on her teeth, but so far we love them and their affordable, my dog is a medium size terrier, I recommend these to pet owners! #PETLOVER Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Regular Size Dental Chews
Lisa M.
Portage, MI
My dogs love these!! We were denta stick users for years but recently switch due to cleaner ingredients. We have a German Shepherd and an English Springer Spaniel - they are happy and their teeth look so white!!
Steph N.
Hugheston, WV
Purchased at: PetSmart
The dogs love them and I’m not sure what else to say. I haven’t tasted them to know for sure, but considering they inhale them, I’m going to say they’re good. Pricey though.
Kara S.
Port Deposit, MD
Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Regular Size Dental Chews uploaded by Kara S.
I assume because our big 120 lb gal eats these without leaving a crumb behind she enjoys them! But, in recent visits to the vet they have said her teeth are in great shape. I'd give it 5 stars but... I am not going to try it. 😉 Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Regular Size Dental Chews
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,704 reviews
Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Regular Size Dental Chews uploaded by Ashley W.
Always trying something new for my sweet boy, he's just under two years old and so far he seems to really enjoy these treats more than he does the leading brands ... But he's not too picky. He's the bestest boy on the block. #dogtreats
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Blue Dental Bones Dog Treats Regular Size Dental Chews uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased because I loved the fact they are grain free dental bones. My puppy was VERY interested from the time the bag was opened! Unfortunately it last less than a minute, which I was surprised at since they’re made for bigger dogs. Not sure if it’ll help with teeth cleaning.
Olivia S.
Madison, WI
1,004 reviews
loveeee this for my pet! good ingredients. it works. i’ve never had an issue!!!!!! I love it
reagan C.
davie
I have a pitt bull that has super super sensitive skin and is allergic to pretty much everything. So, finding food that doesn’t irritate her skin is very important to me, and this does a great job at doing just that !
Adrianna G.
Purchased at: PETCO
I just started giving these to my dog and he loves them and the great part is that it a safe treat for him, you must give it a try.
Juliana C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I haven’t tried this particular product or flavor. All I know that this is the only brand I can use on my dog. It makes his coat shine and keeps him from shedding lots of hair.