Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Oral Care SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
BLUE Dental Bones Dental Chews Small Size Dog Treats

BLUE Dental Bones Dental Chews Small Size Dog Treats

BLUE Dental Bones are healthy, natural dog bones that will help keep your furry friend's teeth healthy and support his healthy joints, heart and immune system too! BLUE’s natural dog bones are available in three sizes: regular, small and mini.

How would this compare to Greenies?
Are these good for smaller dogs like yorkies?
My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?😍
Start your review of BLUE Dental Bones Dental Chews Small Size Dog Treats!
Jessica W.
Gulfport, FL
BLUE Dental Bones Dental Chews Small Size Dog Treats uploaded by Jessica W.
These two are absolutely obsessed with Blue Buffalo. Keeps all pups happy and entertained all while keeping me confident they are eating healthy treats! Great price & packaging Totally would recommend to any pup-lover!
Dena  T.
Eugene, OR
BLUE Dental Bones Dental Chews Small Size Dog Treats uploaded by Dena  T.
Purchased at: PetSmart
These are so good for your fur babes. One, they don’t have any nasty preservatives, the dogs love the savory taste, and they do a great job keeping your pups teeth clean. One bone is big enough to break into pieces if you want them to last longer. BLUE Dental Bones Dental Chews Small Size Dog Treats
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Purchased at: PetSmart
Dogs didnt like them. I'm wary of giving my dogs any type of bones due to having a past dog eat a bone and him getting an obstructed bowel.
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
These are great my dogs love them there soft and easy for them to eat and I love the small size of the bones they keep my dogs teeth looking better than before
Jillian  B.
Weatherly, PA
BLUE Dental Bones Dental Chews Small Size Dog Treats uploaded by Jillian  B.
My golden retriever has these and always get compliments from the vet about her teeth. She can get bad breath time to time but these always help! Love them!
Sheri G.
carmichael, CA
BLUE Dental Bones Dental Chews Small Size Dog Treats uploaded by Sheri G.
BLUE Dental Bones Dental Chews Small Size Dog Treats uploaded by Sheri G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought the large in these. I’m so glad I found these bones. We started giving these to our dog every night after we paid $1800 to have a deep teeth cleaning and to have an abscessed tooth removed and another broken (and in danger of becoming abscessed) tooth removed. The vet recommended better oral care for her. We chose these. I’ve given our pitbull other brands that are grain free but I like these much better. The other brands don’t last long but she gets a good chew out of these. She enjoys these. 18 month update: our vet said our dog’s teeth look remarkably good. She said for our dog’s age she doesn’t have anywhere near the plaque and tarter build up dogs would normally have, even after the professional cleaning. The vet recommended we keep giving her these bones.
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
My dog loves these and they are great for bad breath which my dog as he is older he tends to have. I like how well this works on him versus the more popular ones. Wish they made it in chicken flavor.
Jamie R.
Kaneohe, HI
Our dog loves this as a part of her night routine. Final walk of the night ends with a bone and then bed. If we try skipping the bone, she refuses to go to bed. I think it’s safe to say she loves it!!
Kaylan  F.
Anderson, IN
These treats are awesome and healthy my dogs love them they practically beg for them
Rusha S.
South San Francisco, CA
I am not sure if they work or not. I have been using it for my pup for over 3 months now and couldn’t say anything
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nini T.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
John C. il y a 6 mois
It's kinda hard so that when they crunch, chew on it, the pieces help break off tartar from the teeth. However, make sure you get the right size because you don't want your baby to choke. My toy schnauzer really liked them and she was 8lbs so I feel like the small ones are appropriate for your Chihuahua. Definitely give it when you are able to supervise.