BY BLUE CROSS

Sesame Street Night Time Lotion - 10 ozSesame Street Night Time Lotion helps soothe and relax your baby before bedtime. Features: 10 ounces Unscented see more...

Stefanie B.
Bought this lotion for bedtime routine for my kiddos. I thought it would be calming and soothing for them to help them sleep better. And I thought it would be great gentle hydration for their skin. Nope. I was wrong. It didnt help them sleep better. It had no effect. And the product was very watery. Epic Mom fail.
Toya A.
I love using this lotion on my son!! Very mild fragrance and leaves his skin very soft. Repeat user until I encounter something better for my sons skin. Very affordable I will purchase over and over again.
Taylor N.
Got this lotion at my baby shower and it has lasted me forever. It is a little more watery than I would prefer it but the smell isn't overbearing and it's gentle on my daughter's skin.
Karen S.
This cream smells great and leaves skin hydrated. The price is awesome and the design of the bottle is cute.
Kerri M.
S Williamson, KY
This lotion has a very nice smell too it . It also leaves my baby's skin feeling soft and looking hydrated.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
My little one loves this! It's a great night time lotion. It calms them and has a great feel to the skin.
Taylor K.
Pretty good lotion for such a low price. It smells great and helps keep my sons skin hydrated.
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
Love this lotion and so does my lil one. such a life saver when he is fighting sleep.
Alyssa C.
Huber Heights, OH
This keepa my little ones skin nice and smooth at night and has a great scent.