BY BLUE CHIP GROUP

Augason farms, now the excusive distributor of survival seed vault, introduces a new solution to food independence. The survival seed vault contains only the highest quality heirloom vegetable seeds that are 100-percent non-gmo and placed in specially sealed packets, allowing for long term storage or year-to-year gardening. 20 Varieties of hearty heirloom survival seeds harvested from delicious crops. Rated for 5+ years of storage at 75 degrees fahrenheit, longer at lower temperatures. No hybrids, gmos, or outdated survival seeds. All harvested seeds are open-pollinated and reusable. Each seed bank is hand-inspected and packed to insure quality. Survival seed saving guide included. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Blue Chip Group Augason Farms Heirloom Emergency Survival Seeds by My Patriot Supply!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?