BY BLUE CHIP GAMES

With 1yr Warranty, featuring super fast Intel Core I5 Processor, the Dell Latitude E6410 Mainstream Notebook features innovations in performance, durability, and security. The Latitude E6410 offers sleek looks, exceptional productivity, and a low total cost of ownership. We upgraded this laptop with Armor Shield skin to protect against scratches, and normal wear & tear. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Blue Chip Games Dell Refurbished Latitude E6410 with Armour Shield, Intel Core I5,2.4GHz,4GB,250GB, DVDRW,14.1",Win7 Home Prem, 1yr Warranty, Refurb. Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?