Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #36 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Toccoa, GA
This rum is so incredible! I'm in absolute love! I use this in my bahama mama and it's so good! I definitely recommend!
Mandi R.
Mandi R.
Seale, AL
Recipe tip: take a few shots of this rum put it in a blender with orange juice and vanilla ice cream and mix. Oh it tastes like a dremcicle
Calais C.
Calais C.
Sacramento, CA
Best with strawberry soda like Fanta or sunkist. Or orange soda. This and orange soda tastes like an orange creamsicle
Allie T.
Allie T.
Chattanooga
This rum is my favorite and I'd take it any day. I love it with a Diet Coke!!!! Give it to me alllll day on the beach
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
This is perfect for summer beach days for making easy mixed drinks or to keeping it classic. One of the best flavors
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
It's so tropical and smooth I love this brand it's great for parties to mix in with some other ingredients in a jug
Chelsea  L.
Chelsea L.
Tastes very good! I love mixing it with coke. So i get a vanilla coke taste. Can't even tell there's alcohol in it
Tara G.
Tara G.
I love their vanilla rum! I can drink it by itself, but I really enjoy mixing it up into a pins colada or a juice
Kenia P.
Kenia P.
This is super good if you want something that will go down smooth and that isn't that expensive then this is it. Really good and affordable perfect for any party I would totally recommend to others !!!!!
Arie J.
Arie J.
Pensacola
I like to not cringe with each drop and this gives me what I need! I mix with coke and the results are so yummy.
Ashley H.