Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #37 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Scarlet D.
Madison, WV
I used this in a shot called birthday cake and it was so smooth I didn't even taste it. The shot actually tasted just like birthday cake...
Jennifer M.
Fremont, OH
Smooth and delicious flavor. Shots or just over ice is amazing. Also great for mix drinks on a summer day at the beach or any where nice.
Rosa C.
Está muy suave lo con vine con jugo de. Naranja y jugo de mango queda riquísimo y muy suave con hielo a mis esposo le encantó pruebenlo
Tara G.
Maricopa, AZ
This vanilla rum is the perfect way to end your night! It is delicious with Dr.Pepper or coke. Very smooth and wont break the wallet.
Brittany Q.
This has to be my favorite type of rum so far. I would definitely recommend this to anyone because I have purchased this many times.
Creshina K.
This is really sweet. It tastes good with rumchata. I have also tried it with juice but it's a little on the sweeter side for juice.
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
Love love love this! I absolutely love the vanilla! Not too much and not too little its Hans a phenomenal flavor to it and so smooth!
SJ B.
Baltimore
This is an awesome drink... I mixed it with cream soda and it was divine... I forgot I was drinking alcohol for a minute... delish
Jessica S.
Tempe, AZ
Tastes better than most rums. I love it cranberry juice or Diet Coke. Would definitely buy again! Reasonable price for the size.
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Great tasting alcohol at a price that won't break the bank. When thinking of a drink to buy the is one that comes to mind first!
Ashley H.