Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Julee H.Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #49 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Vivian M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Chocolate Milk. Whip cream. This. So easy. I love it compared to the other flavored rums. This sweet alternative helps save on some cals while enjoying the same luxury rum. I love love love it! So delicious!
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I enjoyed this product it was nice and easy to drink and the vanilla taste makes it taste better. I bought it from a local liquor store I am a first time consumer of this product. Overall I was satisfied with it.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
Another good rum out there. Good taste. Inexpensive. No harsh taste afterwards. Plus has a good vanilla flavor. Can make some good vanilla lattes with a kick. Do recommend. Plus its inexpensive as well.
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Omg this is so good!!! I love to use this when I'm making jello shots! It's a nice smooth flavor that goes with everything. I'm so excited for summer and nice cold rum flavored drinks!!
Kenia P.
This is super good if you want something that will go down smooth and that isn't that expensive then this is it. Really good and affordable perfect for any party I would totally recommend to others !!!!!
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Vanilla rum is so tasty. Makes a great flavor for mixed drinks. Purchased at liquor store. Tastes bette than other brands. First time buye. Will purchase again.
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
I don't like vanilla, but I liked the taste of this rum. It goes down very smooth and the vanilla isn't too overpowering in my opinion. Absolutely delicious.
Heather E.
Phoenix, AZ
Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum is interesting. Middle of the road rum which is okay for mixed drinks. Flavor wasn’t overbearing and it is affordable.
Chelsea P.
San Antonio, TX
Not only is my favorite country artist Kenny Chesney, this is also my favorite rum! This rum is so smooth and delicious I drink it in just about anything!
Wayna V.
Vanilla rum is great with condensed milk and honey. With ice. It is great with ice has a sweet flavour the makes this great tropical cocktails to die for.
Ashley H.