Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #36 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

SJ B.
SJ B.
Baltimore
This is an awesome drink... I mixed it with cream soda and it was divine... I forgot I was drinking alcohol for a minute... delish
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Tempe, AZ
Tastes better than most rums. I love it cranberry juice or Diet Coke. Would definitely buy again! Reasonable price for the size.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Winston Salem, NC
Not a big fan of rum but this makes a great mixing liquor. The vanilla flavor is delicious especially when mixed with a cola.
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
My a Rum kind of girl because it always taste so tropical and yummy. I love this brand good price with a honestly good taste!
Antoinette O.
Antoinette O.
I love anything vanilla flavored. This is smooth and goes nicely with pineapple. I got it from my local ABC store in Raleigh.
Kayse F.
Kayse F.
Kennett, MO
So delicious it should be illegal for something to taste this good. You are able to sip on it or mix it with juice or soda.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
I can't say that I'm actually impressed by this rum and if it had not been bought by someone else I would not have tried it
Felisha O.
Felisha O.
I am reviewing this product because it would not go away until I did. I have ever drank nor heard of this product before.
joevanie r.
joevanie r.
Philadelphia, PA
It's ok not my best drink but it's ok price is ok not to bad but not the best wife don't really like it is not her choice
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Girls night out consist always of a fruit rum and this is totally it . Blue bay is a soft drink to just party all night.
Ashley H.